PS1/2 Modbo 750 diagram for GH-015

nik23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Triangle + circle. Not just circle. Careful going into the menu, earlier modbo chips would die from accessing/saving settings. I'm not sure how the 750 behaves there.

Doesn't look like he connected them to each other. Seems to me from the start he did not connect point H as some diagrams claim pal consoles don't need it (even though it's apparently the other way around, ntsc consoles not needing it) and the solution was to connect both H & G to the correct points on the motherboard.

The alternative 3.3V is the via (the circle/hole), you can see it on this diagram for a different chip.

http://campad.com.au/products/playstationII/PS2PAL-V5-diagramme.jpg
i've seen that (the circle/hole) Thanx! but i think it wont help if i move pwr wire from my position to this one... . I dont know what to do. maybe softmod will be easyer?! i dont know how to do it. i never tryed....

nik23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Guys! i finaly done it! I rewired them again and its working! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your time, helping me! u are the best! :yayps3::yayps3::yayps3:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo