Gaming MLB 08 The Show

SugaDaddy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime i try to play online on MLB 08 The Show (full game, not ripped) against someone, it goes through everything fine and then says "traffic delay", then loses connection. Could this because i have the game compacted into a cso? Everything else works fine with no skips or delay,this is my only problem. I would of tried decompressing it, but i only have a 1gb memory stick. I have 3.90 m33-2, btw.HELP!!!

themyst

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SugaDaddy said:
Everytime i try to play online on MLB 08 The Show (full game, not ripped) against someone, it goes through everything fine and then says "traffic delay", then loses connection. Could this because i have the game compacted into a cso? Everything else works fine with no skips or delay,this is my only problem. I would of tried decompressing it, but i only have a 1gb memory stick. I have 3.90 m33-2, btw.HELP!!!

You can only play against other CSO/ISO owners. Both the CSO and ISO load much too quickly in relation to actual UMD owners... which cause your connection problems. It has been a known issue since MLB 06. Only advice I can think of is to max out the CSO compression to 9 and drop the CPU speed to its native 222MHz... and hope for the best.

SugaDaddy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif
that sucks. thanks man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.