A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As stated by the title, i think sum short of minimum (mebe a 100 posts?) should be required to dl anything so we don't get a surge of ppl joining just to dl sumthing (in this case, the wii loader thingy), and just leave. this causes problems to dedicated members and it isn't fair. unless all staff cares about is getting the max # of hits as possible?

btw this is response to the latest topics and shoutbox having to be disabled. this is ridiculous.

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
then the 100 posts required will come to threads and posts being spammed then they'll leave after they have what they wanted

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmm tru...how about at least a month being here? (in addition to the 100 post thing)

though now that i think about it...other sites will get the file eventually, and if gbatemp needs the hits (for funding reasons), then i guess there's no real solution...o wellz

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
da_head said:
though now that i think about it...other sites will get the file eventually, and if gbatemp needs the hits (for funding reasons), then i guess there's no real solution...o wellz

Wut? I didn't know GBAtemp made money off of hits.

I don't see any ads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la