Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

So I recently got an RGH console off eBay. One of the games I have on disk is Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition. I installed it from the disk via Aurora and the game boots up and works fine except for 2 things. There are no title updates applied, it is the regular default version of Minecraft without any title updates. The second issue is that It doesn't seem to think that it's a legit copy of Minecraft except when I boot from the disk (Which makes sense but still doesn't solve the first issue.)

Is there any way to ethier get updates to show up in Aurora or to manually apply updates so that the game uses the most up-to-date version?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can download updates via unity (do you have an account?). or you can download them directly, updates go in the 000B0000 folder of the title id folder, but content manager should do that for you. originally, updates went in the cache folder, but that was a long time ago and with updates with long names only;

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can download updates via unity (do you have an account?). or you can download them directly, updates go in the 000B0000 folder of the title id folder, but content manager should do that for you. originally, updates went in the cache folder, but that was a long time ago and with updates with long names only;
So I do have an account and got that all set up and working I found a update file im just not sure where to put it so that it applies

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this (you have to download it):

upload_2021-8-27_15-35-34.png

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I agree with the 360 content manager option haha, easiest thing.

Afaik, Unity doesn't have the latest minecraft title updates, the last one is about 1.3 gigs in size.
It could very well be changed, I haven't checked in ages haha.

Iirc, TU 80 is the last minecraft TU.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ