• Views 12,628
  • Replies 22
  • Likes 10

N1N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand where you're coming from, but I think Miiverse really needs a proper revival. Other services like wiimfi have rules set in place to make sure that they stay up without problems. More or less I'm trying to do the same thing. These clones sucks cause of the userbase, not necessarily the websites themselves.
First of all, you obviously don't understand where I'm coming from, because you still think you can make a Miiverse clone and do it better than the last hundred people who tried. Every clone creator has delusions of grandeur that theirs will be the best, this OP proves that.

Second, why does Miiverse "need" a revival? Is it helpful to a large number of people? Does it offer something that Discord, Twitter and Reddit don't already?

Third, did RULES stop corrupt administration, unfunny users, and petty drama from happening? Wiimfi has rules, but it's not a social media and it doesn't have a tiny, toxic userbase. Rules don't stop social media from going to shit.

Fourth, who would this new clone's userbase be? What would compel anyone from the social media listed above to move to it? These places are always small, most people have moved on from Miiverse, and the same stuff that caused the downfall of the other clones would end up happening to this one because of how small they are.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anything people should be worried about figuring out how to have unofficial online game servers like the original nintendo wii has for when the time comes and the wii u online service is no longer available instead of worrying about miiverse. People missed the chance to replicate the original xbox live. I hope the same doesn't happen to wii u online.

Last edited by cvskid,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Miiverse... was an interesting idea with some potential that was ruined ironically by the same people trying to save it, so its better off dead as far as i'm concern.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1