FTommy

OP
Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
So i was browsing on some of the Screenshots and i noticed a few of them has Mii's on it!For example:

15chhfo.jpg

997822_20100615_screen007.jpg

3DS_Pilotwings_02ss02_E3.png

What do you think?I mean it's reasonable on the wii since not only one people gonna use a home console so you gotta have your personal "avatar" to use but on the 3DS a portable console?Either way i'd love the function!

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saddamsdevil said:
silleeel said:
Maybe you can transfer your mii's over from your wii! That would be cool!
This. Mii migration
smile.gif
this enables some interesting wii to 3ds connectivity, and possibly 3ds-3ds
tongue.gif

This, is already possible in the current DSi/DSLite ... If you play games like Tomodachi Connection / FFCC EoT (God, you can even create your own Miis on the game itself ._.)

No doubt this will be on 3DS ... i say NO DOUBT.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Sure. This virtual avatar thibgy is veeery popular these days. Expect those guys, as well as achievements, friend list and all the classic online-functionality stuff.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I didn't even notice that yet! Nice find, mate!
smile.gif

So, that pretty much confirms we will have Miis on the 3DS. Hopefully there will be something like Tomodachi Collection included in the OS. Even if it's only to toy around with for a couple of minutes and then never touch it again.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They'll be called Dii's. And you'll only be allowed Three per system.

WHY ARE WE ONLY ALLOWED 3Ds?

Har har har.

I would love a Mii creator on the go, that i can then upload to my Wii. And visa versa.
I'm a sucker for avatar building/editing. I don't know why. Maybe its because i'm too old for Barbie? Oh, and i have two too many testicles
frown.gif

Here's to hoping for 3DS mii integration. That would oversell me on it (nintendo already fully sold me on it at e3. Those sly gooses.)

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
silleeel said:
Maybe you can transfer your mii's over from your wii! That would be cool!
Via Infra-red to the wiimote.
Don't think the wiimote can use it's ir-camera to transfer, but it would be a nice dream.
tongue.gif

I'd imagine unless they update the mii channel or do something to enable wireless mii exchanges between wii/3ds then it could easily use tag-mode with the mii channel's parade to grab the miis from any wii you're in range of.
Would be sweet if they attached wii friendcodes to them so you could send the wii-owner a message as you walk by their window, lol.

I don't see why they wouldn't be called Mii's. It's what they are.

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Miis can be transferred from a user's Wii to support Nintendo DS games via the Mii Channel. A code must be entered by the user to unlock the feature. (In order, tap A, B, 1, then hold down 2 for three seconds)[3]

The Nintendo DS game Personal Trainer: Walking uses Miis to allow players to track their progress in the game. Players are also able to create Miis in-game.[4] The DS version of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time also does it.[5]

A Japanese DS game called "Tomodachi Collection" came out which is a sim game using Miis and has a built-in Mii editor, Miis from your Wii's channel can be transferred and vice versa.

The up-coming Nintendo 3DS game Pilotwings Resort will also feature Mii character support
Source: Wikipedia

Sold.

Oby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they should just use Mii as the name.
It's simple, and the Miis started on the Wii so why not keep the name for history's sake?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto