MHR 16.0.2 codes

(My post from request pages)

Monster Hunter Rise
TID: 0100B04011742000
BID: c9a3dd7702075ecd
Version 16.0.2

Requesting cheats Please?
Infinite items use

I've been trying to learn to make cheat codes with Breeze or Edizon for a long time now with no success. I can only edit item amounts if it has a special number.

Last edited by VC1,
Reactions: souJiroDkasogi07

Mushroomlatte1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the responses! I'll research this "SimpleModManager" and try that method
may i ask, how were you installing the mods? Also, i hope it works, this was all done via trial and error, ive attempted to install other mods and now none of them work for some reason :(, no working mods for me anymore lol

Reactions: VC1

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
may i ask, how were you installing the mods? Also, i hope it works, this was all done via trial and error, ive attempted to install other mods and now none of them work for some reason :(, no working mods for me anymore lol
I was just putting them in the atmosphere - contents - TID folder where the cheat folder is found at. But wait, you said you can't get mods to work too?
Post automatically merged:

To be specific, the mod worked, but the problem was after I did a quest, on the loading screen before results, it would freeze and crash / close the game with an error. It let me go and come back from expedition quests no issue if there was no rewards.
This was for the 18 pak, the 17 pak did nothing it seems

Reactions: Mushroomlatte1234

Mushroomlatte1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was just putting them in the atmosphere - contents - TID folder where the cheat folder is found at. But wait, you said you can't get mods to work too?

To be specific, the mod worked, but the problem was after I did a quest, on the loading screen before results, it would freeze and crash / close the game with an error. It let me go and come back from expedition quests no issue if there was no rewards
I had them working, i tried installing another set of mods which apparently gave me free crafting in the game, but since using the same method i used for Nia's, it would seem the Infinite consumables & Ammo doesnt seem to work now, so im trying to figure out what ive done differently to make them not work.
The mods show up in the SimpleModManager application & it allows me to install Nia's mods, but its seemingly just installing it but not actually working. Which i know doesn't help the situation

Its now working, after looking through my switch, it would seem for some reason, the .pak files were being saved into the folder called "Atmosphere" and not into the root of the sd card folder named "mods".

Out of the 4 mods ivs tried, only the ones from Nia seem to work, i did have to re-create the whole original directory so im unsure if i had a corrupt file somewhere

My laptop is running linux which im still learning how to use its OS so i could have made an error when the mods didnt work.

Attachments

• 2024032918530700-6C53F6F49C292FD1C2157D3E0D773577.jpg
    2024032918530700-6C53F6F49C292FD1C2157D3E0D773577.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by Mushroomlatte1234,

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had them working, i tried installing another set of mods which apparently gave me free crafting in the game, but since using the same method i used for Nia's, it would seem the Infinite consumables & Ammo doesnt seem to work now, so im trying to figure out what ive done differently to make them not work.
The mods show up in the SimpleModManager application & it allows me to install Nia's mods, but its seemingly just installing it but not actually working. Which i know doesn't help the situation

Its now working, after looking through my switch, it would seem for some reason, the .pak files were being saved into the folder called "Atmosphere" and not into the root of the sd card folder named "mods".

Out of the 4 mods ivs tried, only the ones from Nia seem to work, i did have to re-create the whole original directory so im unsure if i had a corrupt file somewhere

My laptop is running linux which im still learning how to use its OS so i could have made an error when the mods didnt work.
I did the simple mod manager way, I get the same result

this

Attachments

• mhr mod path.JPG
    mhr mod path.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by VC1,
  • Sad

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I have the 18 pak file again please? I think there's something wrong with it, 17 pak does not give errors

Mushroomlatte1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you made your own mods folder? Im not too sure what else to suggest as the mods are working for me now (as shown in the picture) sorry i cant be anymore help :/
In your Simplemodmanager settings tab, is "install location" set to "default"? and the "stored mods location" set to "/mods"? Also, do they show up in the application too? (Simplemodmanager application that is)

Hope this is okay for you, ive just copied my folder from my switch since it works:)

Attachments

• Mods.zip
    34 KB · Views: 14

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no need to apologize, Are you getting any specific errors when using the simplemodmanager? or any error codes when installing the mods?
Thank you

Again, the mods works - I see infinite ammo and items in quest; but if I complete a quest that will have rewards, the game freezes on the loading screen before the results. I close the game and then it gives me the usual game was closed due to an error black screen.

It's this same result if I put in the 18 pack using either the Atmosphere folder, or SimpleModManager way. The 17 pak does not seem to do anything. I've tried doing one pak at a time, named 17 each time.

I'm using Firmware 17.0.1 AMS 1.6.2, MHR version 16.0.2

Last edited by VC1,

Mushroomlatte1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you

Again, the mods works - I see infinite ammo and items in quest; but if I complete a quest that will have rewards, the game freezes on the loading screen before the results. I close the game and then it gives me the usual game was closed due to an error black screen.

It's this same result if I put in the 18 pack using either the Atmosphere folder, or SimpleModManager way. The 17 pak does not seem to do anything. I've tried doing one pak at a time, named 17 each time.

I'm using Firmware 17.0.1 AMS 1.6.2, MHR version 16.0.2
hmm, interesting, sorry if its a silly question, but have you tried to skip naming one file "17.pak" and rename the first file starting at 18.pak then the other 19.pak. So none of the files contain the number 17? That may work. But if MHR is crashing before the results page, thats very odd indeed, i remember mine used to just stick on the home page when it says "Checking add-on content".

id love to try solve this as its very interesting indeed

Im using firmware 16.0.1 AMS 1.6.2 MHR Version 16.0.2

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, interesting, sorry if its a silly question, but have you tried to skip naming one file "17.pak" and rename the first file starting at 18.pak then the other 19.pak. So none of the files contain the number 17? That may work. But if MHR is crashing before the results page, thats very odd indeed, i remember mine used to just stick on the home page when it says "Checking add-on content".

id love to try solve this as its very interesting indeed

Im using firmware 16.0.1 AMS 1.6.2 MHR Version 16.0.2
Thank you for the suggestion, sorry I forgot to list that - I did try the 18 and 19 at the beginning too

VC1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realized last night when we were trying to play - mods don't apply for local multiplayer do they? I couldn't even get it to turn on once we were connected

Mushroomlatte1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, they should do, yeah, but it wont count for the other hunter, by that i mean, they wont get the infinite ammo & quest rewards. But, it should still work for yourself ;/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1