Gaming Mh4U - because i have "honed jwl"?

Valmi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all,

I am very puzzled

Because i have "honed jwl" in my item box?
I not use power save! No use cheats!
More have 297 "honed jwl" in my item box!

* I go daily online gaming.

??

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be some item that's normally unobtainable. My guess is OP got a corrupted save.

Makes sense, thinking about it, honed jewels are only found attached to relics and cannot be removed. Not sure how that could have happened without using a save editor. Or corrupted save, like you said. Which is why I always back up my saves once a week.

Sadly, OP, not too sure how to help, other than maybe dumping the save and using mhef to remove them from your save.

Reactions: Hoppy

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
then,

my game is cartridge original (no cia, 3ds or 3dz)
only one save until today.
I observed, also, that I have 198 "Bombardier jwl 1" and I did not buy any !!
only homebrew i use is svdt for "Import the charms from your savefile to Athena's ASS",
but I do not think that has anything to do.
:(
You simply tagged along players who were doing one of those stupid modified quests with custom awards and/or a start fournitures coffin full of rare items.

Valmi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You simply tagged along players who were doing one of those stupid modified quests with custom awards and/or a start fournitures coffin full of rare items.

it is shameful :(

there is way to know if the Questt is custom? (for prevents them)

ah, i go delete this jwls. i hate cheats.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
it is shameful :(

there is way to know if the Questt is custom? (for prevents them)

ah, i go delete this jwls. i hate cheats.

It is easy, those quests are stored as event quests. Download the event quests yourself: if the event we propose you s not in your own list, it is a custom quest. Warning: not all custom quests contain those over-awards, some are out there only for fun with big non-sense challenges to laugh about.

Sometimes they wrote stupid things in the description text of the quest, sometimes you notice it during the start of the quest: the starter coffin is full of rare items, armor spheres, ingredients for crafting, etc... and sometimes you will understand it at the end of the quest when you will look at the awards.
Last thing: some of those quests give a giant amount of "experience points" for your hunting rank. You will know it only once the quest is cleared, simply do not save and restart your game.

Valmi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is easy, those quests are stored as event quests. Download the event quests yourself: if the event we propose you s not in your own list, it is a custom quest. Warning: not all custom quests contain those over-awards, some are out there only for fun with big non-sense challenges to laugh about.

Sometimes they wrote stupid things in the description text of the quest, sometimes you notice it during the start of the quest: the starter coffin is full of rare items, armor spheres, ingredients for crafting, etc... and sometimes you will understand it at the end of the quest when you will look at the awards.
Last thing: some of those quests give a giant amount of "experience points" for your hunting rank. You will know it only once the quest is cleared, simply do not save and restart your game.

thank you for the tips

I will look closely from now

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)