Gaming Meteo's Disney Magic Working?

Lee03wrx04

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm not sure if im posting in the right board so please spare me. Has anyone got Meteos: Disney Magic Rom to boot. I have a G6 lite and when i try to boot, all i get a bright white screen. I've tried 3 diffferent roms but with no avail. Any input would be helpful. Thanks in Advance. Btw, I have already tried to use the Force R/W.

eseyo1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work. Although, I have a Supercard Lite. Usually, when screens go white on me, it means I have to change the patching software settings when I patch the file to my micro SD. For instance, I couldn't get Wario Master of Disguise or Puzzle Quest to work initially, but I turned off "restart" and "saver" patch settings and they worked fine after that. I'm not familiar with G6 or its software.

Calculus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your ROM of 'Meteos: Disney Magic' is deffective, then you're the lucky one. The game is butchered and horrible to allow kids ages 3+ to be able to play this game.

Lee03wrx04

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, im trying all different "write methods" ( im guessing that's the same as patching ) and still come up with blanks. Thanks for the response though. There has to be someone with a G6 lite and this game. Someone please...

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works just fine on M3 CF. Safe mode, trimm rom, Force R/W. Since G6 and M3 line have almost same compatibility it should work just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol