Gaming Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker US Save File

manobon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured, if I'm capable of using my semi-hacked 3000, might as well help out others who can't use CwCheats:

http://filetrip.net/f11764-Metal-Gear-Soli...lker-U-1-0.html

Start with Every Weapon and Every Item! There are not a lot of each item, but the Bandana (!) should help with ammo supplies!

The savefile name in the game is MANOBON (sorry!). I used CwCheats on the US version of Peace Walker on my 3000, saved after the first mission/cutscenes, then copied the file to my laptop and my PSP Go (it works!).

Obviously, you can't save "infinite life" and the like, but this should take away a big chunk of the "grinding" stuff (which I absolutely hate in any game Ever- "Oh. Spider-Man doesn't know how to do a 'backflip kick' yet? That's weird, since HE BEAT FIRELORD!" =^D).

Oh, and because I didn't add this to the filetrip notes- just unrar the file, put the folder you get from it in the SAVEDATA folder on your PSP, and you are good to go.

I think it's- Root of Stick/PSP/SAVEDATA

manobon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At work, so can't right now- but! EUR CwCheat codes (and the EUR iso) were like, the First things I found when looking for the game.

Just google "Metal Gear Peace Walker EUR CwCheat" and you'll find a bunch of forum threads with the codes.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can go onto my most recent thread to find the cheats. I can't use them, anyways.
frown.gif

.AJ.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i gave you my save data could you mod it for me? could you also do all the missions and extra ones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work