rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it gay to wear a mens messenger / shoulder bag? My friends are against them. I would like to buy one but not if everyone thinks that I'm gay.

Solution
No, it's not. Wearing a shoulder bag is fashion. And if you want to wear one, why do you need your friends approbation ? I have 2 of them, but only use them for school and to carry my laptop. But I'm planning on getting a new one for practical purposes.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
No, it's not. Wearing a shoulder bag is fashion. And if you want to wear one, why do you need your friends approbation ? I have 2 of them, but only use them for school and to carry my laptop. But I'm planning on getting a new one for practical purposes.

Solution

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, they are very, very gay. But it's too late, you're gay just for considering it, and more gay for asking about it publicly.

Ritsuki is double gay for having two.

Fashion is fleeting, gayness lasts for life.

I feel a little gay just from reading and answering this. Damn it!

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is wearing a shoulder bag considered gay? To answer that question you will need to know how the people in your local area react to specific trends. I.E. In some parts of America it is not considered gay if a man wears tight clothing, while in other areas of the country it is. I don't personally think it is gay to wear a shoulder bag to carry alot of junk in, but you do pose the risks of it easily being stolen, like women's purses. Unless you are wearing a hot pink shoulder bag that has rainbows and unicorns then you should be okay.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all, it is practical, as unlike a backpack, you can access its contents without taking it off, and unlike a suitcase, you have both hands free. Of course, it might look gay if you chose a pink bag with a picture of kissing boys on it, but I guess if you are that worried, you know better than to get one like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvWZq1S9x0g +1