Hacking memory card corupted, 3.65 no mollecular shell no enso icons

dust213dust

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so after updating to 3.65 everything went great but after some time my memory card got corupted.I hve formated it...
now i dont have molecullar shell, enso icons.

what shoul I do? how can I install VPK to get started reorin my system.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(If you installed "HBinjector 1.2.6" vitashell would be automatically installed, even after a full system restore/delete all intermal memory, thats because its written in the sectors that only reinstallation of firmware would replace) (if you didn't do that then) (that should be correct)

(psvimgtools should work on 3.65 enso, to write to, your internal memory, via qcma, "backup to pc" (henkaku 3.60 protocol), then psvimgtools EASY INSTALLERS, vitashell)

(HBinjector 1.2.6 should also work on 3.68 h-encore so you don't need to copy the backup of ux0 into your memory card, but, because those files may not be populated correctly, plus, its easy to reinstall everything on 3.68 official firmware, so you don't need that app.......................I just haven't tested it, it may be useful on 3.68)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958