MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
The partitioning tools within Win10 PE should support GPT, but maybe only in UEFI mode for the standalone Mini Windows 10 ISO. I'm not experienced in GPT, I still only use MBR.

I have no clue what a .ptn is.
so i succesfully got an iso to boot as a memdisk but booting them from grub4dos isnt working properly. perhaps its because youre values only work on windows isos?

Last edited by MarioMasta64,

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
The partitioning tools within Win10 PE should support GPT, but maybe only in UEFI mode for the standalone Mini Windows 10 ISO. I'm not experienced in GPT, I still only use MBR.

on another note ive gotten windows 9x boot disks to boot up so thats a thing. i also removed the splash screen and added my own menu. btw is there anyway to disable the "welcome to mini windows 10" thing?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
on another note ive gotten windows 9x boot disks to boot up so thats a thing. i also removed the splash screen and added my own menu. btw is there anyway to disable the "welcome to mini windows 10" thing?
Are you referring to the spoken audio, or the bootup screen? The audio file is inside the sources\boot.wim, at \Windows\media\startup.mp3 and can always be deleted entirely. Just open the boot.wim with the latest 64-bit 7zip, and you can delete the file effortlessly.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
upload_2017-4-5_7-0-17.png

it mounts read only.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you referring to the spoken audio, or the bootup screen? The audio file is inside the sources\boot.wim, at \Windows\media\startup.mp3 and can always be deleted entirely. Just open the boot.wim with the latest 64-bit 7zip, and you can delete the file effortlessly.
because its an ISO file :/

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
im trying to mount it using ultraiso instead since it can r/w iso files

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and its a success no more windows 10 noises everytime i try to fix someones pc. so nice

Reactions: Jayro

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
on another note i added a menu and made the splash screen last less time ill take a picture when my phone gets more charged i also added a few security files such as tools to disable sticky keys elevation and stuff like that.

MineElectricity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Ok, thanks ! A .ptn is a .iso converted so Easy2Boot can "mount it" in a certain way so we can boot both in uefi and legacy (the advantage is that there is still the other isos in the usb with E2B)

But I couldn't try your image because apparently fat32 don't support 15 Gb file.

Have a nice day !

Arco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jayro, First I want to congratulate you on your great compilation of programs, I have used many other rescue disks in the past and yours is the most comprehensive that I've seen. I have successfully added several other stand alone programs that appear to work just fine. My question is how do I add a driver for a wireless adaptor. I am new to working with wims so I'm not sure how to go about adding it. Thanks.

Reactions: Mat69 and Jayro

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Jayro, First I want to congratulate you on your great compilation of programs, I have used many other rescue disks in the past and yours is the most comprehensive that I've seen. I have successfully added several other stand alone programs that appear to work just fine. My question is how do I add a driver for a wireless adaptor. I am new to working with wims so I'm not sure how to go about adding it. Thanks.
search up "how to add drivers to a windows pe enviroment" youll get a link to a microsoft site with details.

Reactions: Mat69

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Plus, I always include a handful of wireless drivers with it, you just need to open Snappy Driver Installer from the PortableApps menu and install them. It works offline and has drivers from most major brands like Intel, Atheros, Broadcom, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, doge is dead
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan: