• Total voters

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I eat meat maybe thrice a week, if you include eggs. The rest is chickpeas and tri-beans. I try to do fish twice every other week, and then fish once and chicken once on the alternate weeks. Even that can be a bit much for me. It just doesn't agree with my insides the way legumes do.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm one of "those" people that seem to respond well to a carnivore diet, in terms of autoimmunity, but alas I can't afford it.
While it is a thing you can do for its own sake as it were then if funds are going to be an issue then it also serves as a really good isolation diet to figure out what common foodstuffs do not do well for you as you start to introduce things back in.

On cost itself then yeah it is a tricky one, especially at present even if you mix it up with some nice organ meats (your old thread is below as I am typing this https://gbatemp.net/threads/do-you-eat-organ-meat.593481/ ) which you probably should be as muscle meats are tasty but ultimately lacking in a few things that organs have in abundance.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While it is a thing you can do for its own sake as it were then if funds are going to be an issue then it also serves as a really good isolation diet to figure out what common foodstuffs do not do well for you as you start to introduce things back in.

On cost itself then yeah it is a tricky one, especially at present even if you mix it up with some nice organ meats (your old thread is below as I am typing this https://gbatemp.net/threads/do-you-eat-organ-meat.593481/ ) which you probably should be as muscle meats are tasty but ultimately lacking in a few things that organs have in abundance.
Yes, luckily most organ meat is quite cheap still so it's a nice alternative to a good quality ribeye. I also like to mix in some bone broth now and again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Banner lives matter! lol