The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well...

Valwin

Airlord Valwin is one of the four Dragon Kings left by Flare Dragon Ceifeed before his death

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There was a time when I used cheesy names (mostly people I knew
smileipb2.png
) when registering to random sites. Well, I then got into posting and stuck with it. This one comes from a guy which was in my school.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My username has literally no meaning xD I "created" it long long long ago, when Counterstrike was released. I wanted to take the name hunter on steam (because I thought no one else had it xD) and one of the names given to me was hunter291. I was to lazy to think of a new name, so I took it
tongue.gif

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sho's noise form from TWEWY.
He transforms into Leo Cantus (Latin for "singing lion"), his Noise form. I just thought it sounded pretty cool, and TWEWY is one of my favourite games.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Waf is the Dutch onomatopoeia for a dog.
lix are the three last letters in my first name.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
My first username ever was simon_003. It was the first e-mail address I ever registered, I think. I registered it 7 years ago in 2 months on hotmail. I was nine years old!! I still use it occasionally, although I much prefer Gmail. I got this address because my birthday is on the third day of the third month, and because I mistyped simon_0303 into simon_003.

My current username was made when I started a band in 7th grade with an old friend of mine. He always said that I had a strong belief that our band would go far and never end. I said I simply had Aced Faith within me. From there, my username became Ace Faith. I use it for mostly everything, except my emails.

Another username I occasionally use (not on the Temp) is Qasdelo. It was an idea for UI I scrapped months ago. I called it Qasdelo because QASDE spells out a U on the Keyboard, and LO spells out I, hence "UI".

adamshinoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well I use my username on various forums, this is also my Facebook name.
Adam is Adam Young, Owl City's real name. I've been a fan of him after listening to 'Fireflies' 2 years ago. Shinoda is Mike Shinoda, my most favorite member of Linkin Park.

JordanB500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because i have nothin to do atm my username is my first name my last initial and 500 is a random multiple of 500 sometimes i use 500 sometimes its 2000 sometimes its 3500 etc i always use my username as an email and in most forums ive ever posted in, i usually dont post unless there is something i need help with or want to contribute to and thats about it.

PlutonPress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My username was a joke with my friends. We've been at the same program at college. So we've created the Geek God *with the r from Greek scribble onto*. So we made Greek god names with programming language in them.

So, PlutonPress is actually meaning Plut(on)Press.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was introduced to GBAtemp I thought long and hard about what I would be called here.
I loved the place, and I loved the people,
so I couldn't be known by one of the screennames that I'd used in the past.
Too much drama would have followed me.

Since most of the good English screennames are already taken, I turned to Latin.

Vulpes: Fox. My totem. It also refers to the legends of the kitsune; A trickster. A demon. Not one to be trusted. A creature that revels in laughter. A shapeshifter, (and I was quite ready to take another shape)
Abnocto: One that leaves in the middle of the night.
Don't expect me to be here tomorrow. Tomorrow may never come.
When I'm done here it won't be announced.
I'll silently slip away in the darkness.
And all you will see is the playful flick of a red tail.
All you will hear is a low chuckle.

I am not a permanent fixture here.
Do not count on me.

For now I see many ways for me to improve this place.
I'll gladly work for the forum I adore,
And for these people that I love.
But one day; I will be gone.

I'm not retiring.
I'm not giving up.
Not yet.
But this is a fair warning issued to all.
When I joined GBAtemp, I had my exit plan in place.

That's the reason behind my screenname.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know.
I got the Helloworld from this thing in Blitz 3D (There was a book of it in my school), but 12321 came out of nowhere.
I think I should change it to ShinyJellicent12321 instead, IDK

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well it started with Megaman Battle Network 4 or 5... I was obsessed with the villainous organization Nebula. My first account ever created on the internet was on GameFAQs in 2005 and wanted to name myself "Dr.Regal" but the name was either taken or couldn't be made so I went with the alternative... NebulaLeader01 (since he was the leader of the organization).

For years I've been using that name and randomly shortening it on different sites to Nebula91, Nebula71, Nebula_Leader, and whatever else. Eventually I began getting the nicknames Neb and Nebs or "Nebz" in different chats and forums. My name here was Nebula91 for some time but I had it shortened to just Nebz.

That's pretty much how my Username came about for this site.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: wut