OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know that there is a thread/sticky already for Mario Strikers Charged Football PAL Friends Code List. I figured we should get a Mario Strikers Charged NTSC Friends List going for us GBAtemp users too.

My NTSC Friends code is: 519797 707780
My name in game is Jay-See
You dont have to PM me to add me just go ahead and add me!

I look forward to playing with you guys soon!

JaySee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is different than the PAL WFC, PAL and NTSC are seperate ranks.

Try to keep the thread about Mario Strikers Charged NTSC Friend Codes only so that it doesnt get cluttered in here
smile.gif

d0mino

Trophies
XP
Country
you can play against people internationally if you have added each others friend codes. ranked matches though are region locked.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can play against people internationally if you have added each others friend codes. ranked matches though are region locked.
Ugh... no, this is WRONG!!! I've tested this already... If you have the European version of this game you can only add friend codes of other people with European copies of the game, and the same is true with the North American copy... The only way you can play together with another region is to use the same region copy of the game. For example, both people using "Mario Strikers Charged Football" or the only other way is for both people to be using "Mario Strikers Charged".

WildCard

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mine is 446783 363942

I LOVE playing with a Guest! 2 on 2 is a blast! And yea...hammer bros are kinda cheap but I end up using him fairly often and I hate the players who just bash you left and right even if you arent even near the ball...that sucks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.