Hacking Mario Party 2 in Wiiflow

Patryc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have tried to get this game working in emunand with Wiiflow with both Pal and USA versions without success. Works fine in normal Wii nand [I have a PAL Wii] Is there anyway to get it working in emunand? Other games I have installed work fine in emunand. It is a vc game.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emunand is not perfect and from what i recall, the VC are the main issue. something to do with the way the channels are set up, i believe its the compression used.

don't expect VC to work in emunand. use an emulator or install to real nand. with all that space you save it shouldn't be a problem to have a couple N64 VC titles installed. anything prior to N64 you can use an emulator and it works better than the official VC

Reactions: allanj87

Patryc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
emunand is not perfect and from what i recall, the VC are the main issue. something to do with the way the channels are set up, i believe its the compression used.

don't expect VC to work in emunand. use an emulator or install to real nand. with all that space you save it shouldn't be a problem to have a couple N64 VC titles installed. anything prior to N64 you can use an emulator and it works better than the official VC

Thanks for your reply. I find VC games work fine in emunand apart from one or two.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mario party 2 i believe is one of those n64 VC games that don't work in emunand unless you use neek2o. other games include kirby crystal shards and majora mask. to use wiiflow to launch these games you need to install neek2o and then in wiiflow under the game settings select use neek to launch game.

Patryc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mario party 2 i believe is one of those n64 VC games that don't work in emunand unless you use neek2o. other games include kirby crystal shards and majora mask. to use wiiflow to launch these games you need to install neek2o and then in wiiflow under the game settings select use neek to launch game.

Thanks for that info. fledge68, will try that! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E