Misc Mario Kart save import = ban?

neon321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, a quick question here.

Used to have a Wii, which was mainly used for MKWii. Sold it in late 2008 when there was nothing coming out for the Wii for ages. Recently I bought a new Wii, and bought a second hand copy of MKWii again for my sister. She unlocked almost all characters before, which took ages, so this time around I figured I'd find a save online, use "PriiLoader" to unlock save copying, and put a save with all characters onto the game.

Now when you try to go online, it shows a 20102 code, which apparently is used to ban cheaters. I've never cheated in any online game (and wouldn't have a clue how to on the Wii), yet other games like Sports Mix work online just fine. It's just Mario Kart that won't let us go online, so it looks like they're banning you just for importing savegames now?

Is there any way around this ban, or am I screwed because I imported a save? Thanks in advance!

neon321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know there were codes to do that, I'll look into it!

Just tried making a completely new account, which was allowed to go online, so I guess they have banned that particular savegame. Strange, because on the website I got it from it was the most downloaded save, with no comments stating it was banned.

Thanks for the help though, hopefully I can figure the codes out.

-edit-
I never realised, but using "Ocarina" in the USB Loader, it lets you import a list of cheats, one of which is "unlock everything". That did the trick, and took 1/100th of the time it took to sort all the priiloader stuff out *sigh*.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1