10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to do tricks on this game like on mkwii? I found myself pressing up on the d-pad when ever I went over jumps only to go into first person mode XD.
Press the 'R' button.

Thanks. I wish there was a good manual or a freaking menu with the controls in this game. It seems like they simplified a lot of things tin this game, or did they just decide to store stats on the mario kart channel instead of on the gamepack.

theCanAsian_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep! There's the VR system for worldwide matches. And for communities separately, you earn points specifically towards that community for the leaderboards. As far as leaderboards for the VRs I'm not aware of one, but it'd be awesome if there was/is!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to do tricks on this game like on mkwii? I found myself pressing up on the d-pad when ever I went over jumps only to go into first person mode XD.
Press the 'R' button.

Thanks. I wish there was a good manual or a freaking menu with the controls in this game. It seems like they simplified a lot of things tin this game, or did they just decide to store stats on the mario kart channel instead of on the gamepack.
Failing reading the slip that tells you the controls, try reading the bit that says "Manual"?

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm playing tonight guys!
Watch out Frozen! ^_^
Err ^_^; bring it on paary~

hopefully same again lol
i think everyone should aim to take him out :P
D: him?

Oh, and I'm quite easy to beat anyways ^_^;

Count me in. :P

So what time guys?
;O; ITS LIKE AN ORGANISED WITCH HUNT!!!

:P J/k
I'll be all too happy to be taken down ^_^ as long as you don't try to wuhu mountain glitch :/ which I hope no one is desperate enough to do so anywayz :/
*shakes fist dramatically*

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I played some last night with some of you; it was really fun! I don't know the WuHu glitch, so I'll try to not learn it. ;)
This game is sooo fun!

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the WuHu glitch, so I'll try to not learn it.
I can't stand that glitch. Every freaking time I play on Maka Wuhu (Which isn't that often, so it's not a huge deal), someone does the glitch. And of course, it's probably going to go unfixed, because Nintendo wants people to play their [un]finished product as-is.

Same reason there most likely won't be any DLC, which this game could definitely use (At least for characters, or a single player versus mode). I'm having a ton of fun with the game, but hey, more fun couldn't hurt, right?

Reactions: 1 person

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine's called Airdrift Kings (i find my name for it quite corny)
Community Code: 59-7429-9519-3021
150cc Grand Prix
Items: Mushrooms

I don't any followers yet. Feel free to boost around with me ;)

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so there are glitches in this game after all?, That would explain some things.

And thanks for the answers earlier. I went straight to multiplayer, havn't touched single player yet :D

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I need to get on this game. I just started yesterday and the wifi community sounds freaking awesome, though I have shitty karts right now :(

edit: the wuku glitch is lame as shit. Get rewarded for suicide XD... at least I know one track NOT to vote for lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, you're welcome