Hardware manga bombed elite 130 (opinions/suggestions)

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
HNI_0025.JPG
HNI_0026.JPG
HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG

please tell me what you think of it and how I can clean it up before clear coating it...

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eyyy that turned out pretty well!

Question and suggestion:
Q: What's the painter's tape covering on the front?
S: Throw a clear coat on over it so it doesn't peel and it'll make it glossy. Just test it out on some spare sheets you have first to see how it reacts with the paper

Edit: I'm a doof I didn't see your last sentence. If you have an Xacto knife or something similar you can take off any imperfections in the paper as long as you're careful and patient. Other than that I think you're set!

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,
Reactions: DarkRioru

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Eyyy that turned out pretty well!

Question and suggestion:
Q: What's the painter's tape covering on the front?
S: Throw a clear coat on over it so it doesn't peel and it'll make it glossy. Just test it out on some spare sheets you have first to see how it reacts with the paper

Edit: I'm a doof I didn't see your last sentence. If you have an Xacto knife or something similar you can take off any imperfections in the paper as long as you're careful and patient. Other than that I think you're set!
A: the painters tape is covering the front because there is vents on the front for the 120mm fan/ power button and if you want to know brands... idfk... I got it from my nearby dollar store..

R: also I got matte clear coat so I can have a smooth finish and won't reflect as much light when taking photos of my masterpiece in the making...

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither