Man Spends Six Months Plotting Murder Of Counter-Strike Rival

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I die a lot in online FPSes, so I'm safe.
yay.gif

D

Deleted-171178

He should have run away holding the knife, you always run faster with a knife.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Video games will rot your mind...shame on video games.
evil.gif

They'll also make you violent and wanna kill people....case in point ^
nyanya.gif

We should burn all video games.
ohnoes.png

Ima burn my DS right now; anyone with me?
wacko.gif

yaynds.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
wow you guys swallow every single word of those stories?
there's probably more to it than just a lost game. There's probably been rivalry, in-game audio chat and other stuff.
Though that obviously doesnt justify the murder attempt. I'm just saying, i don't believe for a moment that someone could do that just because they lost one game, like the article seems to depict it.
There's definitely more to it.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
there's probably more to it than just a lost game. There's probably been rivalry, in-game audio chat and other stuff.
Though that obviously doesnt justify the murder attempt. I'm just saying, i don't believe for a moment that someone could do that just because they lost one game, like the article seems to depict it.

Stranger things have happened....no telling what kind of nutbar this guy was.

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Costello said:
Why do admins have to be so cocky? Why do you have to assume that others believe in it 100%? I am not trying to flame you, but I really hate when admins say things like this. Avoid doing this, please.

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Costello said:

This. I'm also leaning on something like this being the real reason behind the entire murder attempt, but yeah, when games like CS fall into the wrong hands, and I've heard many true stories of it doing so, you gotta wonder if the future's just going to keep getting even more dangerous than it is now. Scary thought.

Seriously, a murder attempt is still a murder attempt but at the very least it would've been much more logical if there was even the slightest bit of legitimate reasoning behind it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For spending six months plotting his revenge you'd think he'd have a better plan than "knock on door, stab with kitchen knife, run". But hey, if you're willing to murder someone over a game of Counter Strike than I guess you're not the brightest of lights anyway.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
#5661 said:
Haha, seems wrong to laugh but that's actually quite funny.
Anyone remember the guy who was killed over beating someone at Advance Wars? (or something like that).
you are sick lol

Never knew about AW.I do know about the knife-through-brain-cuz-of-CS though

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
....The cat boy has officially given up on the Human race
When someone knifes someone for knifing them in game, the human race has finally dwindled to the point where there is no hope in it.

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
....The cat boy has officially given up on the Human race
When someone knifes someone for knifing them in game, the human race has finally dwindled to the point where there is no hope in it.
The guy was a retard anyway. Who here likes nuclear sludge?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If he was plotting it for 6 months, why wasn't he charged with Premeditated Attempted Murder? It feels like we're missing a buncha details somewhere.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
injected11 said:
If he was plotting it for 6 months, why wasn't he charged with Premeditated Attempted Murder? It feels like we're missing a buncha details somewhere.
Attempted murder implies premeditation, otherwise it would just be "assault with a deadly weapon" which is just as murderous but not implicitly premeditated.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
logical thinker said:
Costello said:
Why do admins have to be so cocky? Why do you have to assume that others believe in it 100%? I am not trying to flame you, but I really hate when admins say things like this. Avoid doing this, please.
Even if he wasn't a admin , he probably said the samething and I do not think he was trying to be cocky he was just typing what was on his mind.

back on topic

Really mess up.
2 Years? If I was him or act like him (which I never will be) I think I won't have be that lucky. Maybe 5 times his years
glare.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
injected11 said:
Attempted murder implies premeditation, otherwise it would just be "assault with a deadly weapon" which is just as murderous but not implicitly premeditated.
Why wasn't he charged with Attempted Murder then? He spent 6 months coming up with a (dumb) way to kill someone, and followed through with it. Would the victim actually have to die in order to get a non-laughable charge applied? Unless the dude he stabbed was Hitler's secret clone, he needs to be doing more than 2 years behind bars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm