Geostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
My antivirus found this the moment I loaded 0shippingzone.com after having ignored google chrome's warning.
ok662u.png

Geostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
Well, kaspersky internet security is rated very highly by most reviewers. So I doubt this is false. Maybe they have malware on their site that only attacks intermittently?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Same, I got 3-4 Trojan malware detections, using ESET NOD32 Antivirus, since this AV is one of the top 10, I trust it....and about the site, not trustworthy.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Geostar said:
Well, kaspersky internet security is rated very highly by most reviewers. So I doubt this is false. Maybe they have malware on their site that only attacks intermittently?
Humm, that might mean that MSE sucks!
tongue.gif

Well, I'll switch over to AVIRA (which is rated higher) and I'll check if it also happens with that.

Geostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
raulpica said:
Geostar said:
tongue.gif

Well, I'll switch over to AVIRA (which is rated higher) and I'll check if it also happens with that.

It pays to have paid security.
tongue.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Geostar said:
raulpica said:
Geostar said:
tongue.gif

It pays to have paid security.
tongue.gif
Nah, free AVs work well enough. It's just that I switched some months ago to MSE to test it, and I couldn't be bothered to remove it. I'm gonna go back to AVIRA, which has never failed me before
wink.gif

Geostar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamerstorm.org
XP
Country
Costello said:
damn...

i'll reomve it from the recommended sites!

Might be worth you contacting them as well to see what's going on. Their server may have got infected without their knowledge.

I would recommend all those who have purchased from them recently to check their bank accounts.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Couldn't it just be an ad or some sort that's causing all the fuss? Like how that one dude's signature on these forums were setting off alarms...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON