make backup of virtual console games is a failure to another wiiu

maximecool92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello I have two (2) wiiU consoles (one at my house and at my father's) and are modified with tiramisu, I have virtual console games installed (gba,n64, more) on both consoles of the same game or I would like to copy and transfer my save data game to l 'other console, the only thing I know is called " savemii " an application that opens with hombrew channel for saving games, alas it does not work for the virtual console, let me explain the backup has been made no problem but if I copy to transfer to the other console on the sd card and I do "restore" to install the backup it tells me fail, yet with the same application I manage to transfer native wii u games to my other console, only the virtual console or I can't, I tried several n64 games. A solution not one ? noted that if my English does not understand it is normal I use a translator .

maximecool92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you using this Version https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-savemii-wut-port-wii-u-vwii-savefile-manager.608824/ ? If not try it and report back, please. Also tell us the exact error message, please (or take a picture).
I took the homebrew channel version of this link that you gave me but the latest version has a black screen, it does not launch on my latest tiramisu (I don't have aroma and I don't want aroma) suddenly only the version from the beginning of the year between January and April works and it launches on my wiiU Another thing I manage to copy backup data from native Wiiu games with application and transferred successfully, but only virtual console games where I can't do it strangely, the backup works well on sd and restore on the same console too but when I copy on the other sd of the second console it is where there is an error for restoration or the application tells me that it fails. What to do ? maybe it's because I don't have the same mii on another console? if so I don't know how to transfer, or use another slot than the default one which is 0? no idea last information the two consoles are on a local account which did not associate with nintendo online because I do not play online but it is well connected to the internet with wifi.

Edit: the "oldest" version that works on my wii u under tiramisu is 1.4.2 dating from June 2022 for savemii. all the versions beyond until the last one does not boot, that is to say that it is July, August until October, its black screen and returns directly to the homebrew channel having taken the hbl version. Only 1.4.2 launches correctly and dates from June.

Last edited by maximecool92,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto