M3 Game Manager v28a Released

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just wish they would say what's wrong with version 28 that they had to correct it, I just rewrote all 2 gigs of my roms to my card a day or two ago, and now they have a new version. With the rumor that v29 is coming relatively soon, and especially since I'm waiting for a screen protector to arrive for my new DS lite before I play any touchscreen games anyway, I'll be holding off on this update.

WangJang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why do you keep rewriting all the roms ? just rewrite the ones that are having problems, i know some people that never bother upgrading cause they dont play any of the newer games, and also i only upgrade if a game i want to play is having problems cause chances are its fixed.

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, there is no point in rewriting all 2 gigs. The only update that might have been useful after was 27a, but even then it wouldn't have been that useful. Just rewrite any roms that either weren't working properly, or weren't loading fast enough.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I rewrote the all of the roms because I recently changed SD cards from a 4 gig to a 2 gig card (more accurately, my new cell phone allows for FAT32, so I wanted the extra space for MP3s.) Anyway, when I did this, v27 was all that was available, and there were a few new options since the last time that I had used the game manager, and I also wanted to trim all the roms that I could, so instead of looking up the best settings for each game, I just put it on 4x Fast mode, and hoped for the best. When I did this, quite a few games didn't work properly anymore, so when version 28 came out and said that it would automatically pick the best settings for all roms prior to 577, I decided that it was worth it for me to repatch every rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3