m1guelpf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
miguelpiedrafita.com
XP
Country
Luma3DS recently introduced the option to load custom bin files.
How can I use this to load cheats into the games?
Is there any page with this type of bin files?
How can you make one of this files?
Thank you!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am asking about the bin files. What type of files are valid? Where can I get some? How can I build one?
code.bin patches? I know there are some for Pokemon games, but if you are looking for cheats those are generally in the format of NTR plugins, since code.bin patches are either on or off, you can't enable or disable individual codes like you can with NTR. code.bin patches are more for game mods (look around for some of those if you're interested)

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You are confusing the code.bin with cheat codes. What Luma allows is to load custom code for apps, not cheat codes. That is what handles the game mechanics, load this model at those coordinates, make the player collide with the ground, you know, the actual programm code. If you want cheat codes, use NTR CFW with plugins (plg files)

m1guelpf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
miguelpiedrafita.com
XP
Country
You are confusing the code.bin with cheat codes. What Luma allows is to load custom code for apps, not cheat codes. That is what handles the game mechanics, load this model at those coordinates, make the player collide with the ground, you know, the actual programm code. If you want cheat codes, use NTR CFW with plugins (plg files)
And where can I find some sample bin files that work with Luma? And how can I create one?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
And where can I find some sample bin files that work with Luma? And how can I create one?
There is no "sample bin files" each game has it's own code. lol
Luma just makes the console load the game code from the SD instead of the cartridge.
You don't want to mess with that feature, forget about it, just use NTR plugins.

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Problem is, not many people are making NTR Plugins. So its limited on games. Unless there is a new site making them idk any new ones i can find. Their Wiki make is so old and same with Forte. Every time i search for a cheat nothing listed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?