Monster Hunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Just download IOS70 and System Menu 4.2U wads from NUS downloader and install them in that order.

SO your saying that i should first install IOS70, then go ahead and update to 4.2u, thats it?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter said:
tattar8 said:
Just download IOS70 and System Menu 4.2U wads from NUS downloader and install them in that order.

SO your saying that i should first install IOS70, then go ahead and update to 4.2u, thats it?
No. You download wads of both of those, then install them using WAD Manager. NEVER update through nintendo. My recommendation is you get those wads from NUS Downloader.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
No. You download wads of both of those, then install them using WAD Manager. NEVER update through nintendo. My recommendation is you get those wads from NUS Downloader.
why take the hassle if dop-ios mod 10.1 could do this all for you in one app.

Monster Hunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
tattar8 said:
why take the hassle if dop-ios mod 10.1 could do this all for you in one app.

Link?

Monster Hunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks i got it working. Only bad thing is that non of my backups show up on the disc channel, and when i put my real copy of the game in it still says i need to update..so therefore i can't play my original games thru the disc channel...anyway to get this working properly again?

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter said:
thanks i got it working. Only bad thing is that non of my backups show up on the disc channel, and when i put my real copy of the game in it still says i need to update..so therefore i can't play my original games thru the disc channel...anyway to get this working properly again?

You can block the update using Preloader (or Priiloader if you prefer). However, which game are you trying to play?

You can try making sure you have IOS53, IOS55, IOS56 and IOS57 installed using dop-IOS MOD:
http://code.google.com/p/dop-iosmod/

Or you can just let the disc do its update. Generally disc updates are just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: