Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
...Nice to have internet again. Typhoon Haiyan got us bad here.

Appy-polly-logies for any thread digression, and the fact that i broke rule #2, but;
Yessss!!!! so nice to see you here Rel, you've been in my thoughts since the typhoon. i hope all is well as can be for you and your family.

AlanM16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having fun playing Monster Hunter 3 ultimate with some Pokemon X and at the same time playing league of legends with my friends.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I suppose I'll have to go with FF IX for now. I technically already beat it, but it was my companion for the first week of February. I'm not entirely done with it yet either.

Theconejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am loving Chrono Trigger(ds). I never played it growing up and its a shame I didn't, really stellar cast, setting, story, battle system. Modded Fallout: New Vegas is my mistress.

dustyruins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been snugglin' up with my 3ds XL playing white 2, The current video game i lovvee is the legend of zelda ocarina of time.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm trying to get all the achievements in risk of rain at the moment and I love it. One of them has you passing the first two levels without being hit...

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to say I'm deeply in love with Bravely Default lately. Although, it is a love that I only get to see every once in a while and one that I will have to start over if I ever am able to play it on my own 3DS.

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought myself a Vita for my Birthday and am on my 2nd play through of Persona 4: Golden. I need to max out ALL THE LINKS! Pretty Valentinely if you ask me :)

kingcold9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My current video game love affair is with Marvel Heroes, cant go wrong with addictive arpg elements that involve comic book heroes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ