Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

thhorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Recently, my girlfriend convinced me to buy Bioshock Infinite, and since then, it is all I have been playing. I have beaten it on normal mode, and am currently working on hard mode. Not sure if I'll try 1999 mode though (or whatever it's called, I feel like I got the name wrong), as it seems pretty hard, and she told me not to anyways so..

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm loving Gundam Extreme Versus Full Boost and it's drastically improved mechanics and arcade mode. I especially like the Battleship rush along with the Boss Rush modes and in co-op things take a turn for the amazing. Oh and I get Operators and custom HUD now so I can play it exactly like I was in the arcades in Tokyo, the truest arcade experience at home I've experienced in almost 2 decades.

D

Deleted User

Lately, It's been Persona 4 that has my heart. It's presentation is flawless, the characters are like-able, the story is interesting,it's actually challenging but not impossible, and it tackles many topics that a lot of people can identify with. This game is the truth. One of the best games ever made IMO.

gabemstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surprisingly, Call of Duty Ghosts on the Wii U and Pokemon X. And Flappy Bird omgosh so fun (...)

Favorite video game love....has to be Bravely Default.

*unrelated side note*
Go watch The LEGO Movie because it's AWESOME!!!

William Bernhard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Paper Mario was keeping me busy since last week (alongside Pokemon Y (you know... threesomes are goood for you son)) And my favorite game ever is Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars, followed by Final Fantasy IX, Super Paper Mario and The Kingdom Hearts franchise... oh, and btw... my 3ds XL got as a gift Wario Land: Mario Land 3 & Mad Dog McCree just some days ago... and PokeBank...

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD has been keeping me company at night as I just got a Wii U this past week, but it will never take the special place in my heart where EarthBound is. <3

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
At first I disliked Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z because of its sub-par graphics and simplistic gameplay but now whenever I boot up my PS3 I go straight to the demo and play it online because it's just so addictive and damn good, however, as much as I like it now it's still not worth the full price.

Plus there's other issues but overall it's a fun game.

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild Wars 2. Bought it for my girlfriend and myself when it was her birthday. more than half a year ago, I think. Most of the time I just go online and do random stuff while I keep a look out whether or not she comes online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well then.. Go wash your clothes to make it all perfect :D ☹️
    And I'll get off my butt n make ME some lunch :D
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im not your boyfriend
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason...