Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh boy, what game should I choose? I bet my avatar has no relation with that game...oh wait.
The World Ends with You is my passionate love, since Square made it near perfect - fun combat, great story, nice graphics and insane replayability(getting all the upgrades+all the items+all pins at max level took me more than 250 hours of play). I'm still angry there's no port of Solo Remix for Android.
Danganronpa gets quite a lot of love from me, as well, since it's like a mix between Ace Attorney and Virtue's Last Reward...but with the best story I have ever seen in a video game.
Other than that, well, I guess Osu! and Flappy Bird, but those are more like manias than true love.

netnerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lately, it's been a bit of Project Mirai 2, but also some Project DIVA Extend. I'm just really enjoying the gameplay (and music) offered. Something a bit different to the usual for me. Also, I don't know why, but PSP emulation in HD just seems too cool.
Other than those two, just whatever. I haven't really been doing a lot of gaming lately.

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Mine is a currently unreleased game, The Last Tinker: City of Colors. I got the Steam code for it from a friend of mine so I can play it and give him feedback about it. From released games, it was Dragon Quest 8 before it got replaced by The Last Tinker.

And Pokemon X during breaks at school.

tickle.my.pickle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4 league online.... D:
well thats the only online game i play on pc...
as for consoles... pretty much harvest moon games and smt games... D:
GG...

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
At the moment it's Pokemon X again (started a new game after Bank came out and stuff). Previously I've played Virtue's Last Reward, really awesome game, I was quite sad when I finished it completely. :(

drinnian

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Currently I'm playing Tales of Xillia, Kingdom hearts final mix 1.5 and Final Fantasy XIV: a realm reborn, but my true love in games are Secret of Mana (the game that got me hooked on RPG's), the Fire Emblem series and Dark Souls (I love how unforgiving they can be).
Hmm.. I guess I'm not a monogamous gamer.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Retro games and a MOBA this past few months and still up to present. Well its, Shining Force(for Genesis - in the office :yay: ), Dragon Warriors (GBC) & Heroes of Newerth.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Broken Age part 1 is out but I don't want to play it until the second part is released so I'm on a Lucas Arts adventure game binge. I'm currently playing Sam&Max Hit The Road.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't had much time for gaming, but for the past 39 days, I've had Bravely Default permanently running on my 3DS in sleep mode, just opening it and playing when I can. It's a great game.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No matter how many games pass by, and how many times I get mad, or leave this game, I still come back to Dota 2.
Dota 2, forever and ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...