Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck in alot of different ways.
1) How do you get animal fur
2) how else can you make an arrow besides attaching a sharpened stone to green bambo?
3)How do you kill an animal? I shoot them with bow2 and arrow1, it hits them, and they just disappear when it zooms back out to the plains! Need... Food...
4) How do you make traps for small animals like rabbits?
5) How do you get an item back from skye? (I gave her a water bottle and she wont give it back)
6) How do you get more water bottles?
7) How do i catch animals with traps?
wacko.gif

So sorry, so confused, so stuck.

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm stuck in alot of different ways.
1) How do you get animal fur

-> Catch a Deer or a Goat with a large trap and kill it.. (YES! KILL THE POOR DEFENSELESS ANIMAL!!
laugh.gif
)

2) how else can you make an arrow besides attaching a sharpened stone to green bambo?

-> Sharpened bone, bamboo and feather
Sharpened bone and bamboo
Sharpened bone, stick and feather
Sharpened bone and stick
Sharpened stone, bamboo and feather
Sharpened stone and bamboo
Sharpened stone, stick and feather
Sharpened stone and stick

3)How do you kill an animal? I shoot them with bow2 and arrow1, it hits them, and they just disappear when it zooms back out to the plains! Need... Food...

-> Trap them with large traps and small traps. Also, never use arrows that have no feather.. accuracy rate of those things are in the negative level.
dry.gif

4) How do you make traps for small animals like rabbits?

-> get a bamboo, get Skye to make it a basket. Make trap with basket and twig.
5) How do you get an item back from skye? (I gave her a water bottle and she wont give it back)

-> when giving her food to cook, simply press the X button and select what you want back from her
6) How do you get more water bottles?
-> Check the beach after every storm
7) How do i catch animals with traps?

-> You just leave them there and pray that something gets caught.
laugh.gif

Hahah.. hope this helps.. i read these questions and decided to try Lost in Blue yesterday.. just finished the game 5 hours ago..
laugh.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
... THNX! I caught a goat, and even tho skye still has my GD bottle, i don't know how to get her to milk it and gimme the milk, heck! i dun even kno if she takes care of the dam thing.

And I'm at the ruins moving around the blocks. A little bit of brainpower and it might get done.

X( You beat it that quick???? What day were u rescued? *Bummer*

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Day 66... there are a lot of days (in-game days) where i just wake up, catch fish, eat lunch and sleep.

Puzzles are easy.. just tell skye that you're going to be out for a few days so she doesn't wait for you. Leave a lot of food for her and pick up a lot of food for yourself as well.

As for the goat.. it's just gonna die a few days after.. hahahah.. i haven't gotten skye to milk it and it died. =p

Btw.. in the ruins, to keep your thirst and hunger gauge from going down. stand somewhere where all the blocks are visible and pause the game when thinking. =p

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
okay, sorry to bring up an old subject, but i have websense at work and after about 10 google pages of every entry being blocked, could someone please tell me how i get the raft started? i have ropes and a few logs, but how do i do it? do i need to be by the lake? also, any other hints/tips would be useful.
Thanks!!

michaelf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, sorry to bring up an old subject, but i have websense at work and after about 10 google pages of every entry being blocked, could someone please tell me how i get the raft started? i have ropes and a few logs, but how do i do it? do i need to be by the lake? also, any other hints/tips would be useful.
Thanks!!

I think you have to go back and talk to Skye about it. Then you'll be able to go back to the lake and find a construction area.

A note on the rest of the post: I set one trap which vanished, bounced arrows off a couple animals, and never hunted again. We ate a lot of speared fish.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
yea, i shoot anything bigger than a racoondog, and my arrows bounce of of their titanium fur. (prolly cuz my bow is lvl1)

Well, I asked skye is anything was new and all the said was the moon affects fishing...i'm going to go back to the lake with a few logs and vines/rope and see if anything new happens....thanks!!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here's some advice. The only way to catch stuff, get the dumb animals in a trap. Yes, dumb. Why? Because they're stupid enough to get caught in it. If you want to catch something, save when you get to the plains. make sure you have like 4 large traps, and put them around the deer. Then get right next to it, it takes 4 lvl1 arrows to kill it, but shoot like heck! it's not going to move anywhere! (My strategy)

Then afterwards, go to the lower right part of the plain, near a cliff and tree, and go down from the left of that cliff, you can go down, and down, and down back to the beach. There's also a part close to the beach (probably 12 ft above sea level) where there's trees with eggs and feathers next to them (a chicken in a tree?) just pick up the feathers and add them when making arrows. P.S.: Bamboo is a valuable resource. xD

It's been awhile since I played, but if anyone is further than you two, Can NE1 help me on the puzzles in the place? Really specific I know, but if you've gotten to it you know what I'm talking about. Its probably like the 6-8 puzzle.

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for catching big animals.. just put 2 traps near the entrance of the plains and just enter and exit until you hear a sound of an animal getting caught. then just spam it with arrows..

It's hard to help people with doing the puzzles coz there's no really set solution.. just save before starting a puzzle and just move try to solve it by yourself.. remember to tell skye that you'll be out a couple of days or she'll die.. stand in a place where you can see the whole puzzle and just pause the game if you wanna think.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
well, i only have small traps and it will only let me shoot one arrow before the deer/goat/whatever runs off...plus, how do i get more bamboo? i cant get to the bamboo plants so i only get one stick every couple days.

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
large traps are easy to make. just get a rope and a log.

Wait til the tide goes down on the eastern beach.. when it does, you can access the secret beach for more bamboo.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
okay, I've made a model of this puzzle useing coins, but i still cannot figure it out...If i could pull, this puzzle would be simple, but i cannot work out how to get the crates in the right spot. it's probally the 6th or 7th puzzle. (3 crates, 12 stones)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, what's pokerogue?