looking for specific handheld (powered by AA batteries)

P

pasc

I can agree:

A original GBA + Backlight screen = Owns all.
(dunno about the micro... but I'd be intrigued to try it out.

So: Go for a Backlit Original GBA.

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can agree:

A original GBA + Backlight screen = Owns all.
(dunno about the micro... but I'd be intrigued to try it out.

So: Go for a Backlit Original GBA.

Micro is OK (I had 2, recently sold one) but IMO the screen is just too small to enjoy playing on. Maybe if I was younger (now 30) and had better eyes, but I still think an AGS-101 or backlit modded AGB-001 is a far better console. More comfortable to hold and a much larger screen.

go-vegan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
My Revo just arrived and it is awesome, it came with 8GB SDHC card instead of 4 which is pleasant surprise. Im ordering another one :P
There is so many excellent GBA and GBC games i never played.
Guys as far as i understood disappearing savegame problem can be solved by pressing (*+START) and then press (*+L) to access ingame menu, and then select "return to the file list" and press (A) only after doing this you can shut down your Revo by long press power button without losing save games, do this every time before turning it off. Im sure for majority of you this is old news, and please let me know if i am missing something. This is not big problem for me and i can live with that but it would be nice if they fixed this because if someone from my house played Revo if i'm not around and turned it off without above described procedure i could lose my precious savegame data.
In near future i am planning to mod it to use 3 AA batteries as power source.

Jerret Douglass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Revo just arrived and it is awesome, it came with 8GB SDHC card instead of 4 which is pleasant surprise. Im ordering another one :P
There is so many excellent GBA and GBC games i never played.
Guys as far as i understood disappearing savegame problem can be solved by pressing (*+START) and then press (*+L) to access ingame menu, and then select "return to the file list" and press (A) only after doing this you can shut down your Revo by long press power button without losing save games, do this every time before turning it off. Im sure for majority of you this is old news, and please let me know if i am missing something. This is not big problem for me and i can live with that but it would be nice if they fixed this because if someone from my house played Revo if i'm not around and turned it off without above described procedure i could lose my precious savegame data.
In near future i am planning to mod it to use 3 AA batteries as power source.

I have ran across a few problems, check my thread out about it. But I am enjoying mine as well. The built in GBC emulator doesn't save at all use goomba color which is nicer anyway. I also use PocketNES over the built in emulator. Just remember the Goomba Color is a .gba emu so remember to *+Star and *+L after saving the save state of the goomba.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids