Emulation Looking for Mega Man Battle Network 3: White gameshark/codebreaker Style Change code

DwarfWarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking all over the internet for GameShark/CodeBreaker cheats for this game, and while I've found a lot I am looking specifically for a code that causes Mega Man to gain a new style after one battle (preferably one but if anyone can get that number down from 100 I would still be grateful).

I found this old guide: https://www.ign.com/faqs/2003/mega-man-battle-network-3-blue-version-patch-code-faq-426807

...which has this code:
296C1DD5 BC1F6B11
B2CE0DC1 1F0A7367

which is supposed to allow a style change after one battle, but does nothing. Note that I'm not entirely sure due to the formatting of the guide that the second line there is part of the code but I tried the first line alone and the second line with it over a dozen times (making sure Mega Man was in his normal style and not the one I had gotten after the scripted battle to get it) and neither of those combinations worked. And given the fact that ~75% of the stuff I've found out there is specifically for Blue version I'm not sure if the code above is supposed to work only with Blue or if White just needs a different one even though some of the codes I've found worked with White anyways.

Also note I do have the correct Master Code and have used a handful of other GameShark codes that work, so it's only this one code that doesn't seem to cooperate.

DwarfWarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legitimately did not expect a reply to this let alone a working code, thank you for this, now I can finally get a good Fire type style for my Disco Inferno folder.

EDIT: I know this may sound annoying but the code for the Cheap Chip Trader (DB38EB53 84CA6533) also seems to not work for White version. I hate to keep pestering but is there a simple way to convert Gameshark codes to Codebreaker or is the process a little more involved like re-making the code from scratch?

Last edited by DwarfWarden,

DwarfWarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man you have no idea how much you've helped me. Sooo many dysfunctional codes for old games and Google searches pulling up cheats.gbatemp links that are dead and yet they couldn't pop that site up to any search results.

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry to revive the thread but I am looking for the same code and I have already tried the ones on this theme and they did not work for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @OctoAori20, probably fine