• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

mh123hack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
^^if you are using an sd adaper check the lock switch is not loose, the wiiu's sd slot is tight and can push the switch on inserting the sd card, and pull it back to open when taking it out.

I think that it isn't the lock swich because it cant move ant work perfectly in my laptop!
but a usb sd card adapter that i haven't tried that am going to try later on the day.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question how do I get online for games using loadline on the latest 5.5.1 exploit?
How do I install game updates and get them?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still waiting a solution for Mario Kart 8 update on mii-maker. Not reason to get SSB disc.
That's what I'm waiting for the most.
Just saw that, only want online for Super Mario Maker, so I can get other peoples world they made.
If you wanna play online go and buy the game.
If your only wish is to play some levels ... there is a level share thread here for this so look it up.

jdblick1002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there an easier/quicker way to exit out of a game and back to the HBL screen? When trying out a new title i run through the process again, but after running the kexploit again, it freezes on the white screen with the wiiU logo in the corner, without fail. Am I missing something or is this a known issue? only way to get round it is to turn off concole and start it fresh.

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Is there an easier/quicker way to exit out of a game and back to the HBL screen? When trying out a new title i run through the process again, but after running the kexploit again, it freezes on the white screen with the wiiU logo in the corner, without fail. Am I missing something or is this a known issue? only way to get round it is to turn off concole and start it fresh.

Don't run the exploit again. You only have to run it once after starting your Wii U.
Start MiiMaker, this will start the last loaded program (Loadiine GX2). If you then press the Home Button, you will get back to HBL. If you press the Home Button in HBL, you will get back to MiiMaker.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The best thing to do is to load Mii Maker. This will launch Loadiine. If you want to go back to the Homebrew Launcher from there, press the Home button.

Edit - Ninja'd.

RepeatingDigits

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I found out the game needs meta data in order for it to display an icon. Has anyone here used NUSGrabber to pull updates for their games? I dont think there was ever an update for this particular title but it also never produced a meta folder when I extracted it so how else can I get meta data for it?

I have never seen the meta folder for Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko. However, I made the meta folder as accurately as possible a few days ago. Hint: http://pastebin.com/cQHFMDgU.
If that's not allowed, google "zero nuregarasu no miko meta folder", go to the link on that iso site for wiiu, and go to page 27. You'll find it there. Specifically, "Wii U Game Collection [MEGA] (New: Project Zero EUR)".
Hope that helps. And if someone has the original meta folder for Zero please DO share! Same for Taiko Tokumori and Taiko WiiU Version!

Last edited by RepeatingDigits,
Reactions: RemixDeluxe

mh123hack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am having a problem when i did the iluminati kernal exploit/iosu exploit i cant write to the sd card more even when it isn't in lock.
it says that it is in lock when i want to copy a picture from the mii park toward it.
i tested everything bij locking and unlocking the sd card and formatting the sd card and trying 5 other sd cards but no luck.
because i can't write toward the sd card i can start loadiine gx2 v0,3 but it can't save like if you play SM3W it crashes after the first level with error 199-9998.
i think that the error comes because it can't write toward the sd.
the last thing i haven't tried is extra save in loadiine en load a save file remotely than i can save the games but i think that wont work.
if you got for many games error 199-9998 in loadiine gx2 than you might have that problem too you can test it by creating a foto in the mii park and sending it toward the sd.
if it says sd locked you may have that problem too.
if some wan knows how to fix this please help me my sd card slot won't write anymore.

i am on version 5.5.1E

i made a video were you can see what happens if you insert a sd card in the mii channel check it out and you know what i meant.

Fgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Need for Speed Most Wanted U (EUR) works fine without updates but crashes after hitting + at the title screen with update v32 applied, any ideas?

Info: Firmware 5.5.1, latest versions of HBL and Loadiine nightly. Correct file structure with "updates" folder within the game folder, "v32" within the updates folder and "code", "content" and "meta" within the v32 folder.

Edit: Merging update with game files works for now.

Last edited by Fgamer,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sometime, I wonder why I'm spending my time writing guides and tutorials and FAQs on the first post if nobody follow them.
But that's fine, users are still answering these repetitive questions without insulting each others ;)

Edit:
I went and searched it for you:
Launching another game
While you are playing, if you want to launch another game, you don't need to re-run the browser exploit!
Loadiine is patched inside MiiMaker and will reload if you launch Miimaker again.

Game currently playing -> Press Home menu and exit to WiiU Menu -> Launch MiiMaker.

If you launched Loadiine from the Homebrew Launcher, You can exit loadiine to Homebrew launcher by pressing the Home button.

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sometime, I wonder why I'm spending my time writing guides and tutorials and FAQs on the first post if nobody follow them.
But that's fine, users are still answering these repetitive questions without insulting ;)

I like insulting people

I'm restraining myself really hard

jdblick1002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks!

And sorry for not checking if it was answered in a guide. I admit I just copy pasted my post direct from another thread without thinking. I appreciate your (and everones) help and retraint.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...