• Views 2,489,496
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

raphzthename

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the proper folder format to store VC games?

Code:
SD:/wiiu/games/Mario Kart 64 [XXXXXX]/Mario_Kart_64.wad

I can see Mario Kart 64 when I load Loadiine but double clicking the game and pressing OK doesn't seem to do anything. I'm on the 5.5.1 kernel exploit running Homebrew to load Loadiine. Fairly new to the scene so please let me know if any additional information is needed to help troubleshoot.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this the proper folder format to store VC games?

Code:
SD:/wiiu/games/Mario Kart 64 [XXXXXX]/Mario_Kart_64.wad

I can see Mario Kart 64 when I load Loadiine but double clicking the game and pressing OK doesn't seem to do anything. I'm on the 5.5.1 kernel exploit running Homebrew to load Loadiine. Fairly new to the scene so please let me know if any additional information is needed to help troubleshoot.

You can't run WADS.....

Loadiine is an rpx/rpl loader.

WAD was for Wii not Wii U.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm sure this is a dumb question but I'm struggling to find anything with the search. DDD dumped my save file into two folders. "80000009" and "common". Loadiine uses "c" and "u". Can anyone tell me how to move the DDD save dump to something that loadiine can play?

Conversely if I wanted to moved a loadiine save file to the internal memory by injecting with saviiine how would I convert the C and U folders to common and 80000009

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Folks, i hope that this is the right place to ask, but im having trouble with pokken tournament, i won't ask for any files, but, whenever i load in, with either smash wii u or mii maker, it black screens, i wait an upwards of 5 minutes and still nothing had happened. I'm using kexploit on 5.5.1, loadiine gx2 (0.3), any suggestions?

Btw i did read about changing the letter E, but i didnt have one in my folder ( that i could find)

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What type of Pokken you have? Us, Eur, Jap?

It's Eur, which is strange, because, i can play tokyo mirage jpn on a NTSC wii u just fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also i wanna follow up that i also tried pokken usa on both mii maker and smash to no avail.

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Eur, which is strange, because, i can play tokyo mirage jpn on a NTSC wii u just fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also i wanna follow up that i also tried pokken usa on both mii maker and smash to no avail.
Looking on the compat list, I get what you ment about the é in Pokkén. So the folder isn't labeled "sd:\wiiu\games\Pokkén Tournement [(what ever went here)]"?

MidnightDevilwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me in trying to get bayonetta 2 working on the latest loadiine? I dumped my own copy of the game and it shows up on Loadiine loads up and then it forever hangs on a black screen ive literally been trying to figure out whats wrong and its annoying me.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking on the compat list, I get what you ment about the é in Pokkén. So the folder isn't labeled "sd:\wiiu\games\Pokkén Tournement [(what ever went here)]"?

not it isnt, which is again, strange, currently my pathing goes wiiu\Games\Pokken Tournament.

Now, Before i had an issue where when i went into the folder, Code, content and meta, and within that it says "Wiiu" now, when it was like that, it wouldnt show up in loadiine, removing the "Wiiu" folder caused it to appear, but not function, so im not sure what to do here.

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me in trying to get bayonetta 2 working on the latest loadiine? I dumped my own copy of the game and it shows up on Loadiine loads up and then it forever hangs on a black screen ive literally been trying to figure out whats wrong and its annoying me.
Bayo's one of those games that takes a while to load, from what I've read. Unsure the length of waiting.

not it isnt, which is again, strange, currently my pathing goes wiiu\Games\Pokken Tournament.

Now, Before i had an issue where when i went into the folder, Code, content and meta, and within that it says "Wiiu" now, when it was like that, it wouldnt show up in loadiine, removing the "Wiiu" folder caused it to appear, but not function, so im not sure what to do here.
The file structure is:
sd:\wiiu\games\(gamename)[titleid]

So for pokken, it'd be:
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[APKP01]\meta
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[APKP01]\content
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[APKP01]\code
(and maybe update)
Mind you this what compiled for the Eur TitleId, since that's what you said you used.

Edit: There we go. Found the IDs.

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bayo's one of those games that takes a while to load, from what I've read. Unsure the length of waiting.

The file structure is:

So for pokken, it'd be:
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[]\meta
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[]\content
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[]\code
(and maybe update)
Mind you this what compiled for the Eur TitleId, since that's what you said you used.

Edit: Crap. Having an annoying time trying to find the Title ID. I don't have the game so I can't pull it from the files like the OP says <,>

appreciate the work my friend but i actually got it working. This strange " Wiiu" folder that appeared in the USA build was the answer.im sorry for wasting your time, though it is sort of a piss of that i didnt get the EU working, either way, such is life, thanks again!

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
appreciate the work my friend but i actually got it working. This strange " Wiiu" folder that appeared in the USA build was the answer.im sorry for wasting your time, though it is sort of a piss of that i didnt get the EU working, either way, such is life, thanks again!
GAH lol right when I found the IDs XD That's ok XD glad you got it running then. Mind you Pokken also has some load times in it also, running from the SD.

MidnightDevilwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The file structure is:

So for pokken, it'd be:
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[APKP01]\meta
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[APKP01]\content
sd:\wiiu\games\Pokken Tournement[APKP01]\code
(and maybe update)

Edit: There we go. Found the IDs.

Ive waited like 15 minutes on a black screen does it really take that long?

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive waited like 15 minutes on a black screen does it really take that long?
....maybe not that long... From the Compatibility list, it does have a tip on formatting the SD card to 64k clusters. Out side that, I wouldn't exactly know. I just remember it's one of those that was annoying to run, from what I've read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P