List of the best Rom hacks!!!

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bootmonster said:
SMW - Return to Dinosaur LandThis looks pretty cool, thanks for the info.
Quick question that I didn't see covered yet, Are all the listed hacks on the first post for the US versions of the ROMs? I believe some of the games have more than one ROM version for the US releases too, does it matter which one is used?
I'm going to assume the latest released version of the US ROM is the appropriate one to use but clarification would be nice.QUOTE(Eternal Myst @ May 29 2008, 11:25 PM) ^^Umm Okay~
I appreciate all the work you are putting into this, I was just posting that up because some Tempers (me at least) happen to agree strongly with the no over quoting bit of the Forum Rules.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shtonkalot said:
bootmonster said:
SMW - Return to Dinosaur Land
This looks pretty cool, thanks for the info.
Quick question that I didn't see covered yet, Are all the listed hacks on the first post for the US versions of the ROMs? I believe some of the games have more than one ROM version for the US releases too, does it matter which one is used?
I'm going to assume the latest released version of the US ROM is the appropriate one to use but clarification would be nice.
I wish I could answer that question,but I am guessing that it does not matter.I don't have time to test each one with each version of a rom,but I am guessing it doesn't matter.

Edit:Dinosaur Island Added!

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i just patched super metroid with the justin bailey hack but doesnt work on wii

it had a distorted nintendo sign then takes forever black screen or did i just patched it wrong?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just tried the Justin Bailey hack and it works flawlessly. Be sure to use an NTSC rom of Super Metroid as stated in the readme
smile.gif

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
romhacksthreadbanner.jpg

Alright... There it is for now... I may change it... I'm not sure if I am satisfied with it... Tell me what you think, if you want any changes, or additions, just tell me!

I'm still kinda debating Pikachu... That space looks a little empty without him, but weird with him...

Sorry for the double post... Oh yeah, the size is the max allowed on GBAtemp without the 80% bar fyi!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
romhacksthreadbanner.jpg

Alright... There it is for now... I may change it... I'm not sure if I am satisfied with it... Tell me what you think, if you want any changes, or additions, just tell me!

I'm still kinda debating Pikachu... That space looks a little empty without him, but weird with him...
Damn!!
Nice job cosmo you really outdone yourself.It's perfect!
Hmmmm,but could you make it so it doesn't have that resize image thing thats above it.
Anyways besides that it doesn't need any changes.

Could you make it this size
[2375]awesomeredux.jpg

just increase the height a little.
Besides that it is amazing.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
romhacksthreadcopy.jpg

Alright! I resized and moved some thing, I think it looks better that size! Well I hope you like it! Please tell me what you think!

Whoa... Hold on... I'm gonna do some more edits!
It's amazing!
It makes the perfect banner.
I will wait until you are done making your edits,and then put it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Materia_tofu, i have asperger and it makes me part of the (zx) spectrum +1