Hacking Link for Cyclo on DX?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, weird enough cyclo does not seem to have been pulled from the search... (everything else has)

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
JereTHEend said:
Yeah, weird enough cyclo does not seem to have been pulled from the search... (everything else has)
It's a bit ironic; it's been mentioned that CycloDS was one of the last carts to be put on sale there
laugh.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's weird, I remember they sold the CycloDS once for around $30, but got threatened by Team Cyclops so they stopped.
Now they're removing all their other flash carts but started selling the Cyclo again?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
DeMoN said:
That's weird, I remember they sold the CycloDS once for around $30, but got threatened by Team Cyclops so they stopped.
Now they're removing all their other flash carts but started selling the Cyclo again?

I think cyclo was not even removed from there... dunnowhylol

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Whoa davess... someone already linked EXACT same link above you...
just, why?

Oh well, there you can get it, and probably best price you can find it at.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DX does sell all flashcarts including DSi version. They just don't list them anymore so that when someone tries to search the site they end up with nothing. Just google the cart name and dealextreme and voila. You have your product
tongue.gif

DX just has interesting delivery times which is the main reason that it is pretty hard to get refunds and such quite quickly.

BTW CycloDS has been for sale there for a while now and seems that the prices do change a bit from time to time. Then again I found a local internet store here in Finland which sold CycloDS Evolutions for ~30 euros. Now that's quite cheap compared to the normal ~50-60 euros.

//Qtis

Wanderer509

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Qtis said:
DX does sell all flashcarts including DSi version. They just don't list them anymore so that when someone tries to search the site they end up with nothing. Just google the cart name and dealextreme and voila. You have your product
tongue.gif

DX just has interesting delivery times which is the main reason that it is pretty hard to get refunds and such quite quickly.

BTW CycloDS has been for sale there for a while now and seems that the prices do change a bit from time to time. Then again I found a local internet store here in Finland which sold CycloDS Evolutions for ~30 euros. Now that's quite cheap compared to the normal ~50-60 euros.

//Qtis

i didnt knwo that! thats amazing! indeed i just added another DSTT to my cart from dealextreme. not that i need another one but that is very nice to know. thanks!

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Qtis said:
tongue.gif

//Qtis

Yeah, well, 30 euros is erm... ACTUALLY 7 euros cheaper... then again same 7 euros would go to shipping but still quite cheap!

I had to pay 50 euros for mine back in the day... When "Modpiiri.com" still sold them, fucking overpriced shithead site RECOMMENDING a R4 clone - oh well.

Was though worth it, and at time there was no internet paying for me etc, plus the same site had DSlites for MUCH cheaper than normal (though, I found out they actually were selling oceania area DSlites that were not meant to be sold say, In Finland....)

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Qtis said:
tongue.gif

//Qtis
can you link us to that internet store? the huge $47 price tag is the only thing keeping me from getting one of these.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
30 euros is already around $40 and the overseas shipping to America will just raise the price even more.
Just buy the $47 one, it's a good deal in my opinion.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The site in question was cheapestmods.com but apparently they have sold out of their stock and don't seem to be selling them anymore. My friend ordered from there about 2 weeks ago and then the stock was 1 after his order. Don't know if there are any other stores anymore here in Finland after modpiiri.com stopped selling everything else except R4i Gold and M3i Zero.

@Sumea: I bought the same ~50€ CycloDS Evo from the same store when I wasn't sure where and what to buy. Now I'd have bought it from the said store @30€..

@Gameguy95 I would recommend getting the $47 for the Cyclo. It's worth every cent since the Team is live and kicking and updating often.

//Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10