Life sucks

Dead2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the OP actually 14? If so, how is school being stressful. Are you dealing with a bully? Relationship issue that you dont know how to deal with right now?

If it's neither of those, then you're in for a long road I'm afraid. It only gets worse as you get older.

signer-ink-beast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're all a bunch of anons on the internet and don't know anything about the OP except his age and that he's still in K12. Belittling doesn't help anybody.

Take it one step at a time. Do you have friends or family you can talk to? School counselor? Life is extra tough if you're isolated and don't have a support network. We're social creatures. Life won't always feel so unbearable that you want to die rather than go through more of it. But this is an issue that goes well above the paygrade of GBAtemp and other places like it. Don't listen to the crap some people are giving you here in this thread. Time is on your side, and you're young. When times are tough, people manage to pull through things in ways they never thought they would. But it's hard to see sometimes in the throes of it.

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
OP, you're 14 years old....
Live a little.
I agree.

(Tho. I can see y chibis have it hard nowadays. Observing my lil chibi sibling makes that obvious...
Things are so different than back in our days. I'm just glad that that one is not subject to cyberbullying and I can shield em from all those microtransaction bs by showing em *meaningful stuff* from the olden days... (gba and ds yay!) )

Poor youth :(

Hooo boy, a whole bunch of people here peaked in high school and it shows.
Nah. Internet anonymity.
Ppl are extra cruel when they think they can get away with it.

At heart most ppl are selfish like that
This is probably how most think (disgusting imo):
0ohar4a4u2351.jpg

Last edited by aoikurayami,

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OP, you're 14 years old....
Live a little.
Growing up is tough, like, believe me I've been through a hell of a ride and I was in the exact same mental state as this guy. Feel so sorry for them, I hope they're okay. :(

Hooo boy, a whole bunch of people here peaked in high school and it shows.
No. It's more on the internet than anything.
I've been with a lot of shitty people in my time and always have been.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Growing up is tough, like, believe me I've been through a hell of a ride and I was in the exact same mental state as this guy. Feel so sorry for them, I hope they're okay. :(

No. It's more on the internet than anything.
I've been with a lot of shitty people in my time and always have been.

We all grew up.

Nice necro btw.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw