Let's see them Black Friday reports!

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots of people on here going on about their online shopping. Seriously, the ENTIRE fun of Black Friday is shoving hundreds of people out of your way to get that special gift for your niece for Christmas. It's the one time of the year when you release your pent up frustration from everything that's gone bad with your life that year and convert it into aggressive behaviour. :D If you're not into violence, I understand; but even if you're not, you could always try it just once. You don't have to go postal, but, you know, just push. Did you listen to your mom when she told you that pushing/shoving people was bad and that you should not do that?

But anyway, I got a bag of chips. I stopped in Radio Shack, but they didn't have docking stations or rechargeable batteries. (go figure) I didn't even go near the mall or Wal-Mart. I suppose if I lived in New York that I'd get in on the Black Friday party; some real crazy shit happens there. People tackling each other in the shopping/checkout lanes because they got the last snow globe or they dropped something. Or someone felt someone else putting a hand on some of those bags and went postal. Jeez, I really should go one of these days.
Our Wal-Mart's black friday sales started Thursday, I guess to help with all the madness. Myself stuck to the bluray\dvd deals this year.

Um, it's called Black Friday for a reason. The people who make you work on Thursday are bastards.
(this text is here for a reason)

*snip*

PC MASTER RACE!

This is why physical vs. digital is SOOO much better. I prefer to have a physical copy of a game instead of a digital one, know what I mean? Besides, with all the commotion, it's easy to steal something. Just bring a pair of scissors and cut off the security tag. You can't do that on your computer. :D PE MASTER RACE!

Reactions: the_randomizer

Deadvolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why physical vs. digital is SOOO much better. I prefer to have a physical copy of a game instead of a digital one, know what I mean? Besides, with all the commotion, it's easy to steal something. Just bring a pair of scissors and cut off the security tag. You can't do that on your computer. :D PE MASTER RACE!
Advocating shoplifting? are you kidding me?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

:rofl2:

It's called pirating. :rolleyes:

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advocating shoplifting? are you kidding me?

I'm not advocating it; I'm just saying it'd be pretty easy. Kind of like piracy: I don't advocate it, but it's pretty easy to do. I wouldn't shoplift; I'm not like that.
:rofl2:

It's called pirating. :rolleyes:
But it's more fun being a physical pirate than a digital one... Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow...

Reactions: the_randomizer

allanj87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got the new dangerous women anthology by grrm for £4 digital download usual tag price is 20 :) also picked up a few novelty cases for my phone including a sexy superman blue one for a pound each :) woo
internets

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I worked Black Friday.

...at a local supermarket.

It was actually the most quiet day I've had at work.

I didn't buy anything on Black Friday but this past week I got Shin Megami Tensei IV (on sale for $30), Killzone Mercenaries (on sale for $20) and some Logitech headphones (originally $200, on sale for $80).

EDIT: Oh I should probably mention that a woman vomited in my checkout aisle but she kept on checking out like a true hero. She did however acknowledge the fact she puked and told the cashier. But she didn't clean it up.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where I worked it was busy all damn day, but I was cleaning the more outsidey part of the store, which has no insulation so it's about the same temperature as outside (AKA: quite cold) so barely anyone came out to bother me.
Still was annoying to go inside and try swim through people when I had to.
No crazy customers though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users