The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there are already rumors of left 4 dead 3. which got me thinkin what would happen if they actually went past 3 and made it to 4. how would they logo look for l4d4. they already used the 4 fingers in the original..

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
well having the hand look like it normally does but the 4 intact fingers being the thumb and index missing the middle and the ring and pinky?

this is a HORRIBLE photoshop mind you, but this is just the basic idea

horriblek.jpg

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There won't be a Left 4 Dead 3.
They only made L4D2 because they realized how they could enhance it and make it better while they were too deep into L4D1's development. Gabe himself barely gave them the green light for 2. There will be no L4D3. Atleast not for a long time.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen that said too many times, I'm not going to bother again explaining why it had to be a new game and not just DLC. It's been made clear many, many times. The changes were too much to just update the game and change it that radically.

It's not like the only thing they did was throw in new weapons and maps. They completely overhauled the director. That's just one thing they did. But they were perfectly justified making a new game.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gaisuto said:
They only made L4D2 because they realized how they could enhance it and make it better while they were too deep into L4D1's development. Gabe himself barely gave them the green light for 2. There will be no L4D3. Atleast not for a long time.

Exactly

I mean what else could they put in the new games.

I mean yeah, they can probably add some new stuff, it would be cool for like 10 mins, and then it would just become well meh.

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Gaisuto said:

Exactly

I mean what else could they put in the new games.

I mean yeah, they can probably add some new stuff, it would be cool for like 10 mins, and then it would just become well meh.

I bought l4d2 and played it for about 10 minutes and it just became.... meh
I was quite disappointed.

Blue Zoidberg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eventually companies will stop making sequels and.... what am I saying
dry.gif

So long as people are willing to put up with the same basic material being shoveled to them two and three times over for the same price game companies will continue to have zero initiative to produce new concepts.
Yes L4D2 was an improvement over the first, but it was the same game

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gaisuto said:
I've seen that said too many times, I'm not going to bother again explaining why it had to be a new game and not just DLC. It's been made clear many, many times. The changes were too much to just update the game and change it that radically.

It's not like the only thing they did was throw in new weapons and maps. They completely overhauled the director. That's just one thing they did. But they were perfectly justified making a new game.
I haven't been on this board for a while D: I didn't see the other comments like it >.

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Idk i really enjoyed both games alot and imo the 2nd 1 was a big improvement over the 1st with the new weapons characters and maps and overall game but still it felt like it was the very same game.I got bored with it quick since i played the 1st 1 so much but if they did make a 3rd it needs to be a whole new game like something better and refreshing or they could just make a brand new game and just keep updating L4d 2 idk what they going do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1