ldn_mitm - Play local wireless supported games online

upload_2018-12-7_13-51-15.png

Whether lurking on an older firmware, banned from online activities, or unwilling to fork out for Nintendo's Switch Online, a lot of us find ourselves stuck in the void of single-player gaming. The release of switch-lan-play opened doors previously closed, allowing us to play a select list of games online regardless of bans and subscriptions. Taking another step forwards, we have ldn_mitm: a custom kip to break the final chains, to allow almost every game supporting local wireless to be enjoyed online.

Requirements:
  1. Atmosphère 0.8.0+ SXOS 2.5 Beta+
  2. switch-lan-play (setup guide)
  3. ldn_mitm
How to Use (Atmosphere):
  1. Download the zip from the release pages.
  2. Extract the zip to your sd card,
  3. Boot up Atmosphere with fusee primary.bin
  4. Start your game of choice, and select local wireless play
  5. (Optional) Use official Switch-lan-play discord to match make and find other players,

How to Use (SXOS):
  1. Download the latest SXOS. Here
  2. Go to SX Menu then to options.
  3. Enable ldn_mitm,
  4. Go in-game and select the Wireless Play Option (If you see an L in your WiFi bars that means that the kip did not load and that you need to reboot)
You can find a list of currently tested games here.

It is recommended to only use ldn_mitm and lan-play.exe from their official releases, third-party apps and homebrew are not supported.

K0aQEb0.png

B02KFiY.jpg

:arrow: Github
:arrow: Discord
:download: Download

Last edited by Cubuss,

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would be awesome if Yuzu or Ryujinx implemented this, I remember when the Wii servers were still up that you could play Mario Kart and Smash Bros on Dolphin together with people on real consoles.
Would also certainly help with playercounts.

Manaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've been recently getting "an error has occured. 2110-0106 " and was lost as to why I was getting this error and not able to do any wireless play with my other cfw hacked switch, so I went into system module config via breeze and found this plug-in (ldn_mitm) was enabled, so I disabled it and this error disappeared and wireless play worked. I am just highlighting it in case someone come across the same error, I do not believe I installed this particular plugging and I am not sure if it was just naturally included with the latest atmosphere update.

Last edited by Manaboy,
Reactions: KeoniAzugon

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has this app been updated for any of the latest firmwares at all?
I haven't seen anything regarding 17.0.0 for this app, is there a fork that keeps it updated?

hamboy81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks - to clarify, would this allow me to join a game with multiple other people? For example Splatoon? Or is it only meant to connect with one other person?

matata

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
has anyone got it to work on latest version of atmosphere, i did not
Post automatically merged:

Garuda357

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Post automatically merged:

Use the one in the link above 2 posts before yours, I've only got one issue with it and MH Generations where if I play solo and the plugin is active it would randomly crash due to a random network error. Simply disabling it while I play solo fixes it. Playing online has no such issue or with other games for what matters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY