mclow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey

im looking for a way to launch games from xmb...
i know there a three ways to start a game from xmb..

1. straight boot
2. int\ext with disc
3. int\ext without disc

i already moded my eboot.bin but i cant figure out how to get it back to pkg....
my pkg packer always says package.conf parse error....

i realy would like to have all my games in xmb.. pls help me XD

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
as long as all your game are compatible with that feature, then there's no problem ;)
You can't decide to have "all of them" working, it depend on the game compatibility.

mclow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok thx... all of them are working if i start from multiman..
they are all running with disc.... it dont matters if they are signed for 3.55 or 3.41 the new 4.3 supports all of them... ( i think lol)

so the only package.conf i want to install is the one which works for hdd and disk... this one should work with every game...
i can change direct boot games later... but first i want to have all games shown up in the xmb... LOL i only have 5 games on my int hdd...

this is the way im going: maybe u see the problem

1. i copy my files from the orignal game dir to my pc (bles01667\ps3_game\usrdir)
---
2. i mod my eboot from step one with True Ancestor Eboot Resigner (this isnt only a resinger it has npdrm and disc backup too)
--- in trueancestor eboot resigner im choosing this choice -> resing to disc back up eboot
3. then i put the new eboot back in the folder from step one
4. then im using True Ancestor PKG creator to create a pkg file
--- in trueancestor pkg creator im choosing -> create pkg -> psn game\homebrew --->>>>MAYBE her is the problem???

i got my games on hdd0:\games\...

the last pkg i installed crashed my ps so bad it had to recover... just had a black screen ...
the first couple times i had a error messeage ... didnt write down the number sorry...

mclow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just to let u know i found my own way lool...

i just copie loadlastgame from multiman.. and change a few things... then drag and drop on make pkg...

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey mclow, so i am in the same boat, I'm on 4.31 rogero, and looking to mount my games to the XMB. but I have no idea how to do it with the ebootfix tool, what was your process in doing it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi, and it's companies, did not pull out of Russia like most did, like Coke businesses, so I...