Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,

Im stuck atm.
Once i beat the gym leader of Ecruteak, i went to Mahogany town straight away.
Then i talked to that fat kid who stands in front of that gym, he was talking 'bout the lake of rage, so i went to it.
i saw water,so i thought:i'll go explore surfing it..
And i saw that Red Gyarados, so captured it..
Then i realised i need to go to Olivine city first, so i did that and beat that gym.
Now i need to talk to Lance(once u've defeated the red gyarados), but because i did it too early, hes not there..
I tryed some things such as going to another town, trading the Red Scale, shutting off the DS and retry.

None of this has worked...
what to do now??
New game or is there a way to fix this!?

HELP!

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
naglaro00 said:
Have you been to the Team Rocket base there?

Lance appears before that does he not?

try talking to everyone in town and near the lake and fight the 2 people on the right hand side of the lake then come back by the sign near the lake. he wasnt there when i first went there but he was after i fought the 2 people on the right hand side.

if that doesnt work. i dunno

westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Terenigma said:
naglaro00 said:
Have you been to the Team Rocket base there?

Lance appears before that does he not?

try talking to everyone in town and near the lake and fight the 2 people on the right hand side of the lake then come back by the sign near the lake. he wasnt there when i first went there but he was after i fought the 2 people on the right hand side.

if that doesnt work. i dunno

doesnt work, did it before.

im thinking about starting again, but me dont wanna...
then i need to again level all those weak pokes

westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
naglaro00 said:
Uhh do you already have the RageCandyBar?
just bought it, still not there, what now??
following you on your words...

Posts merged

QUOTE(naglaro00 @ Apr 18 2010, 07:10 PM) Uhh do you already have the RageCandyBar?
what to do with the bar?

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
ok other things to try (forgive the lack of town name knowledge):

try talking to everyone in the lighthouse town and the island town on far left mostly talk to people on the the island town about the whirlpools and stuff it may trigger something

also try going to the safari zone or w/e its called and playing the game once which is past the cave to the left of the island town i also did that before trigging the scenes with lance and it should of opened up by now from what you've said you completed

also the post above me refers to the guy on the right side of the town near the lake who wont let you go past him. talk to him and accept what he gives you (ragecandybar)

if all else fails. you could use pokesav. to save your items and try asking someone for a .sav file thats near there (unless your playing it on a legit cart)

ummmm what else lol... i dunno

[Edit] Try calling Proff elm he usually gives you info on what you need to do next. that MIGHT help lol

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can not give you a solution, but I'm 100% sure that you don't need to start a new game for this, as it would be a major game bug. (Which it is not)
tongue.gif

westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Terenigma said:
ok other things to try (forgive the lack of town name knowledge):

try talking to everyone in the lighthouse town and the island town on far left mostly talk to people on the the island town about the whirlpools and stuff it may trigger something

also try going to the safari zone or w/e its called and playing the game once which is past the cave to the left of the island town i also did that before trigging the scenes with lance and it should of opened up by now from what you've said you completed

also the post above me refers to the guy on the right side of the town near the lake who wont let you go past him. talk to him and accept what he gives you (ragecandybar)

if all else fails. you could use pokesav. to save your items and try asking someone for a .sav file thats near there (unless your playing it on a legit cart)

ummmm what else lol... i dunno

the items aint the problem...
try talking at towns atm..
already tryed the safari

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To be honest I don't know what it does :| but maybe it's needed to continue? It just sits there in the key items.
Sorry
frown.gif
I don't really know what to do next but if I recall correctly I got Red Gyarados first before beating Olivine and the other town's gyms.

westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
naglaro00 said:
To be honest I don't know what it does :| but maybe it's needed to continue? It just sits there in the key items.
Sorry
frown.gif
I don't really know what to do next but if I recall correctly I got Red Gyarados first before beating Olivine and the other town's gyms.

Well... i got Red Gyarados be4 too... rofl what now...

any way to level up yer pokemons fast and get fast to this point again(when new game)

prof elm is talking about how long it takes for a egg to hatch, that it depends on which pokemon

Nothing seems to work...
Cant find anyhting on the internet as well...
Thingking strongly about new game..
Which pokemon is the best to start with??
grass/water/fire?
my opinion is the water guy(forgot it's name)

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dunno, if someone said this, but check a walkthrough. Maybe you'vedone something wrong. I dunno. I ain't at that part yet.

EDIT: Try to beat the other gyms first.

westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sanderino said:
Dunno, if someone said this, but check a walkthrough. Maybe you'vedone something wrong. I dunno. I ain't at that part yet.

EDIT: Try to beat the other gyms first.
lol, did you read everything i wrote??
ive beat all those other gyms yet... cant do anything..
used a walkthrough already, because if i didnt i would have never come to the idea of finishing cianwood gym first..

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
westarrr said:
prof elm is talking about how long it takes for a egg to hatch, that it depends on which pokemon
Have you hatched the Togepi that was given to you at the beginning of the game?

westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok, making new game now,
using cheats till my chars are lv 30, getting some nice pokemons again..

Posts merged

Da Mafia said:
westarrr said:
Have you hatched the Togepi that was given to you at the beginning of the game?
rofl yea, already once i got to goldenrod

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
if all else fails. you could use pokesav. to save your items and try asking someone for a .sav file thats near there
I just finished the 7th Gym and I saved in the Radio Tower during the Team Rocket Takeover.

Basically the events beetween his and mine are the team rocket base and gym. If he wants the save then thats ok, But there have been some cheat codes I've used. The only items I have that I'm not supposed to have is 100 each of the Stat Boosters, 900 rare candies, and 50 master balls. Those can be thrown away if he doesn't want them. And I'm not really into the whole "Gotta cath them all thing" so I have a low amount of pokemans caught (Only 75). I also have a ditto that knows some HM's its not supposed to know (I think). And finally, I have been using the "Catch Trainer's Pokemon" cheat so I have some pokemon I'm not supposed to have like a Gengar or Poliwrath.

Basically its a cheated file, but its not past the point of no return. So you can throw out a few items and pokemon to make it legit again.

wtfATOM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naglaro00 said:
Sorry
frown.gif

The only thing the RagecandyBar does is that you can trade it for the TM explosion.

westarrr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well... here i am again,
started a new game, at this certain point now, beaten 6 gyms.
now i need to kill/capture the red gyarados, when i cap it, lance isnt there.
when i kill it, hes either not there

OMG!
what to do!

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
westarrr said:
Well... here i am again,
started a new game, at this certain point now, beaten 6 gyms.
now i need to kill/capture the red gyarados, when i cap it, lance isnt there.
when i kill it, hes either not there

OMG!
what to do!
You must have missed something, you don't even need to beat the 6 gyms, I beat the team rocket base before even going to the lighthouse. Maybe it's some kind of AP that stops you from progressing? Just an idea, or you haven't talked to everyone in the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: lol