Gaming Kirby!

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ha ha cool that they have it now after I went to pretty muchevery store around here looking.

Only kmart and Target had places set up for it although they both said they didn't have it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I know the dink (yeah, you are a dink) who uploaded the torrent. It is real. He said that he will not give out the PW for a week because he just wants to piss off the pirates. He said he knows that another release will happen before he gives out the PW and he doesn't care. He would not even give me a hint to it, but it does not matter to me because I purchased the game today... and I got to tell you... it is FREAKING SWEET. This so far is the best Kirby game that I've played.... albeit, a little too tough for my kids so I have to wait for ocarina codes to be figured out before I can let my kids play it without their constant bitching.

But, I did give him a ration of shit for acting like a prick, but he does not care. So all hail the dink for acting like a dink.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello new AP! White screen crash of death.

Loaded with: Neo Gamma Rev 7(?) I think? (it's been months since I've used my Wii.)

Think my firmware is 4.2E..

push 2 at main menu... HEY! CRASH!

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Loaded with: Neo Gamma Rev 7(?) I think? (it's been months since I've used my Wii.)

Crashes for me, too. I'm on 4.1U using USBloader GX.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Crashes for me, too. I'm on 4.1U using USBloader GX.

I'm reading on the site we both got it from that everyone is getting this problem. Well... At least I have the game, I just can't play it now. :(

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know the dink (yeah, you are a dink) who uploaded the torrent. It is real. He said that he will not give out the PW for a week because he just wants to piss off the pirates. He said he knows that another release will happen before he gives out the PW and he doesn't care. He would not even give me a hint to it, but it does not matter to me because I purchased the game today... and I got to tell you... it is FREAKING SWEET. This so far is the best Kirby game that I've played.... albeit, a little too tough for my kids so I have to wait for ocarina codes to be figured out before I can let my kids play it without their constant bitching.

But, I did give him a ration of shit for acting like a prick, but he does not care. So all hail the dink for acting like a dink.

Yeah, right. The guy is lying.

Now if you will excuse me, I am gonna play the copy I am downloading from an actual reliable private tracker.

BTW, the scrubbed size is 1.19 GB.

It's a private tracker, everything there is legit and this isn't a scene release, but someone just uploaded it. Don't bother asking, it's agaisnt the rules to tell where and of course, if you're asking, it means you can't get in anyway.

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it's up at pwnnetwork, only noticed now so I'll dl it.
Do not have invites so don't ask. It'll probably be up tomorrow anyway so just go to bed or play something.

Ferenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Haha, not a lot of bright people on gbatemp. All those cries of "it hasn't been 100% confirmed it's fake so suck it!" despite all the obvious signs that it wasn't a legitimate release. Well, now we know the ISO people spent all that time downloading earlier in the thread is fake so I can let out a nice I told you so.

Thrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Optimism does wonders, better at least confirm it being fake than assume it to be and miss out on a possibly legitimate dump.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, not a lot of bright people on gbatemp. All those cries of "it hasn't been 100% confirmed it's fake so suck it!" despite all the obvious signs that it wasn't a legitimate release. Well, now we know the ISO people spent all that time downloading earlier in the thread is fake so I can let out a nice I told you so.

Actually, there is a legitimate release, but it's on private trackers and you have no access there and no one will give you an invite.

Ferenn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That's great, but it's not at all what I'm talking about (I've already downloaded it). I'm talking about the fake release everybody wasted their time downloading earlier in the thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw