Gaming Kirby!

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
90.7% here
1/15 seeders, 113/many many peers

Congratulations on completing 90.7% of a virus.

...That's a big virus!... Seriously if you can't actually provide evidence it's a fake at least give props to the folks trying this to see if it's real.

90.7% here
1/15 seeders, 113/many many peers

Time remaining....?
44 minutes

When it's done give us a shout and let us know. If it stalls around 99% also let us know so we don't waste our time. Thanks for downloading this and keeping us up to date.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
90.7%, 1/15seeders 137/1055 peers... 0KB/sec from the seeder, 10-130KB/sec from the peers. All stuck at around 91% :/

...This screams "fake" to me then.

Why? With so few seeders it takes years to download something. We are at 93% now.
It is quite possible its fake, but to say its fake due to the amount of seeders is just.. wrong...

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
90.7%, 1/15seeders 137/1055 peers... 0KB/sec from the seeder, 10-130KB/sec from the peers. All stuck at around 91% :/

Why? With so few seeders it takes years to download something. We are at 93% now.
It is quite possible its fake, but to say its fake due to the amount of seeders is just.. wrong...

It's the multiple drop ins and drop outs of the seeder(s) we've been seeing 1 at one minute, 0 at the next minute, etc etc... Normally, when "leaks" happen like this (like when SMG2 got leaked, the first 3 "leaks" were actually fake, doubt anyone actually remembers though.) and all acted like this.

It's superstition, I appreciate everyone downloading this and giving it a bash, but be weary of it. :)

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country

It's the multiple drop ins and drop outs of the seeder(s) we've been seeing 1 at one minute, 0 at the next minute, etc etc... Normally, when "leaks" happen like this (like when SMG2 got leaked, the first 3 "leaks" were actually fake, doubt anyone actually remembers though.) and all acted like this.

It's superstition, I appreciate everyone downloading this and giving it a bash, but be weary of it. :)
has super strong AVG system installed (sarcasm).
If I get a virus it doesn't matter.
I was going to reinstall my computer anyways.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it was real, the thing would be more widespread by now and believe me, we wouldn't be talking about it here. Also, the fact seeders are dropping in and out and you get slow speed, means it's fake.

Real reliable releases would have quite a lot of seeders, so you wouldn't be stuck.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no point for a confirmation, it's obvious. The thing would be on usenet or private trackers by now if it was real.

Seeders are low because they figured it's fake and there is no point in seeding fakes.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still none can confirm if its fake or real?

No-one has hit 100% to confirm if it's real or fake yet, people are lingering on here around 90%-100% right now, give it 40-50 minutes, someone will know.

I think you misunderstood my "thats a big virus" was sarcasm earlier. Derp.

There is no point for a confirmation, it's obvious. The thing would be on usenet or private trackers by now if it was real.

Seeders are low because they figured it's fake and there is no point in seeding fakes.

Heres the thing.

In the past, games like Super Mario Galaxy 2 and NSMB: Wii were not released by Scenes, we had torrents like this that we had to deal with and ended up being real after dealing with a few fakes. These torrents were out days before the scene release. There's always a chance. Time and time again people on this site and in community boards have proven this with somewhat "Big" or "Popular" releases. SMG2 was not released by a scene until it's release date, a member of this site leaked it 2 days before a scene ever published it.

There's a chance it's real, there's a chance it's fake. In 40-50 minutes, we'll know until then, just wait and stop screaming preaching. :)

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still none can confirm if its fake or real?

No-one has hit 100% to confirm if it's real or fake yet, people are lingering on here around 90%-100% right now, give it 40-50 minutes, someone will know.

I think you misunderstood my "thats a big virus" was sarcasm earlier. Derp.

Heres the thing.

In the past, games like Super Mario Galaxy 2 and NSMB: Wii were not released by Scenes, we had torrents like this that we had to deal with and ended up being real after dealing with a few fakes. These torrents were out days before the scene release. There's always a chance. Time and time again people on this site and in community boards have proven this with somewhat "Big" or "Popular" releases. SMG2 was not released by a scene until it's release date, a member of this site leaked it 2 days before a scene ever published it.

There's a chance it's real, there's a chance it's fake. In 40-50 minutes, we'll know until then, just wait and stop screaming preaching. :)

Yes, but seeders wouldn't drop out like that if it wasn't a fake.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I just started to download it
I'm at 0.9%
frown.png

I hope I'm not downloading virus or garbage
I gotta go to work I'll let it downloading.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but seeders wouldn't drop out like that if it wasn't a fake.

The seeder drop-in drop-out was also an occurrence in NSMB:Wii and SMG2 torrents. It happens, though it's suspicious, I'm holding onto something called hope until we get a total confirmation by one of the nice fellows here that have this at 90-100% tells us if it's fake or real.

I didn't pirate it! I've preordered it so basicaly I'm not a pirate!
Also 94.4 percent here.
Da*n low speed 50 kbps, time remaining 1h 25min.

I have 75kbp/s going right now. Hopefully it picks up for you soon, you seem to be the closest to 100%.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X2x6pu6vSjU