Gaming Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Scott-105 said:
This is one one of the only games, I'm not gonna pirate. I already pre purchased my copy. I just hope it doesn't have a new firmware on the UMD.
Imo, Square have enough money
smile.gif

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Saken said:
Scott-105 said:
This is one one of the only games, I'm not gonna pirate. I already pre purchased my copy. I just hope it doesn't have a new firmware on the UMD.
Imo, Square have enough money
smile.gif
Square does have enough money. That's true. Although I feel I need to give something back from all the games I've pirated.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Scott-105 said:
There is 99.9% chance that this game will not work on custom firmware when it is released.

Giga_Gaia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And I need to take some money back from them for the failure that FF13 was.

As for AP, I don't think it will be different from the japanese version. SE are getting extremely lazy these days.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
prowler_ said:
Scott-105 said:
This is one one of the only games, I'm not gonna pirate. I already pre purchased my copy. I just hope it doesn't have a new firmware on the UMD.There is 99.9% chance that this game will not work on custom firmware when it is released.

Awesome!
QUOTE(Giga_Gaia @ Aug 29 2010, 09:17 AM)
Same. I bought that game, hoping it would be good. It was crap.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
Scott-105 said:
There is 99.9% chance that this game will not work on custom firmware when it is released.
I'm putting my money on 100%.
Definitely gonna takes ages to crack like the Japanese version.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:

As for AP, I don't think it will be different from the japanese version. SE are getting extremely lazy these days.

358/2 Days had different AP to the JAP version, i think..

Giga_Gaia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Scott-105 said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Same. I bought that game, hoping it would be good. It was crap.

Yes, FF13 was a poor excuse for a final fantasy game. What pisses me the most is that they didn't include towns or npc because having those in HD was too hard. This is another way for them to say they were lazy. Look at Nomura and FFvs13, this game will have Towns, NPC, a worldmap and an airship and all of it in HD. Thank god it's a ps3 exclusive.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Topic title: Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep

All FF's are different to one another, you can't expect the same gameplay for each FF.

Edit: @Scott-105, we are unable to know if the game will work as an ISO until it's actually released but if it does work with a patch, then yes it'll work.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
prowler_ said:
Scott-105 said:

Wasn't the whole issue that PSP games at around the same firmware as BbS also couldn't be played on CFW? It took a while until someone figured how to get those games working, and BbS started to work right alongside it. It was certainly after April, because Peace Walker wouldn't run either.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Goofy Time said:
Raika said:
prowler_ said:
Scott-105 said:

Wasn't the whole issue that PSP games at around the same firmware as BbS also couldn't be played on CFW? It took a while until someone figured how to get those games working, and BbS started to work right alongside it. It was certainly after April, because Peace Walker wouldn't run either.

So you're saying that if BBS is at the same firmware as the JAP version it shouldn't be very hard to crack?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Saken said:
Goofy Time said:
Raika said:
prowler_ said:
Scott-105 said:

So you're saying that if BBS is at the same firmware as the JAP version it shouldn't be very hard to crack?

The way I understand it, cracking the AP on BBS was the easy part. The hard part was that there are a bunch of new functions in 6.xx that do not exist in 5.xx that needed to be reimplemented from scratch. It would be similar to trying to make a game that requires Vista work in Windows 2000, you would have to implement the missing API calls yourself.

Giga_Gaia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The US version will be cracked much faster. I'd say a day before it is cracked. Only thing I see SE doing is putting AP a little harder to crack. Now, we can also play 6.XX games very easily, which we couldn't at the time. Unless they release a entirely new fw update with this, it will be cracked very easily.

By new firmware, I don't mean another 6.XX, since we can play games from all 6.XX versions anyway. Unless they introduce major changes in the version they would hd, it will be easy to crack. We all know big changes means a bigger update than a new 6.XX. Unless they come out with 6.50 or 7.00, I don't see anything holding anyone back.

QUOTE said:
All FF's are different to one another, you can't expect the same gameplay for each FF.

FF clearly started to suck when they got rid of the turn by turn system. In other words, FFX-2, FFXII and FXIII all sucked. They need to reintroduce the turn by turn system from FF1 to FF10. It worked very well, I don,t understand how they could be dumb enough to try something new when it wasn't broken and worked so well.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
QUOTE said:

FF clearly started to suck when they got rid of the turn by turn system. In other words, FFX-2, FFXII and FXIII all sucked. They need to reintroduce the turn by turn system from FF1 to FF10. It worked very well, I don,t understand how they could be dumb enough to try something new when it wasn't broken and worked so well.

Series DO get stagnant, you know. The only reason Pokemon still sells as well as it does is because they target a new generation each time.

FFXII is one of my favorite FFs of all time. It's fucking amazing. The battle system is challenging, engaging and a nice mix of semi-real time and ATB "turns". I'm not gonna rant about why XII is a great game because there's no point. It seems like if those rabid traditionalist FF fans who hate it are bound and determined to hate it no matter what. But don't got off spewing about how much it "sucks" and how the company was "dumb" enough to try something new. How the hell do you think games come about anyway? SOMEONE has to do something new before it can BECOME a "classic". That whole statement was ignorant and clearly biased.

On topic, so far it doesn't seem like they change AP too much between region releases because that would mean massive recoding of the game core beyond the already daunting task of translations. Besides which, with a company like Square Enix and a game series as popular as KH, it's likely they were working on the english version partially in conjunction with the japanese one in preparation for it's release.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Giga_Gaia said:
QUOTE said:

FFX-2 had the best ATB system and you know that.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
FFX-2 had the best ATB system and you know that.

Something else prowler and i agree on. FFX-2 was ace, and received the flak it got by loads of people unable to contend with being hetero and liking a game with 3 girls as the lead and different outfits in it. Dress Spheres were a great idea and well implemented.

I liked FFXII too, although it's system is incomparable to the other games really and felt more like the next step on from Vagrant Story.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ehhh i dont care anyway...maybe,since metroid other m was leaked a couple days early cuz some1 got a review copy and ripped the game.im getting the limited edition gamestop psp kingdom hearts bundle anyway,so i dont need an iso[and i have ofw 6.20 and no pandora battery to use
hate2.gif
]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==