Gaming Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep has been leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have a japanese UMD of Super Ghosts and Goblins, gonna try with it.

I am 99 percent sure it will not work, but still worth a try
smile.gif

saburota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ibis_87 said:
I have a japanese UMD of Super Ghosts and Goblins, gonna try with it.

I am 99 percent sure it will not work, but still worth a try
smile.gif

I have Japanese UMD of Phantasy Star Portable and the Asian copy of Crisis Core. Neither helped in the least bit...

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the Choto Shot edit software for the UMD that is in my drive and its not doing anything.

Posts merged

I will try the army of two umd when it comes out on tues if no more progress is made till then.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
nemofunk said:
mezut360 said:
i say shutup and stop writting long posts about stuff like that , something like like that has already been posted like 8 times its annoying so stop doing that

Yeah sorry for giving people words of encouragement, and I did infact post relevant information on what I have found, also you dont seem to be helping anymore than I have so I feel there is no legitimate reason for you to say that to me.

Ohh Ichigo have you gotten past the autosave thing? also any new news?

encouragement ... thats the exact opposite fro my view anyway i saw a video that got past that but froze after that

omg how many pages of memory stick pop ups doe the game have

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
infact i got an idea someone with the UMD get a fresh save so that message wont come up (unless that message comes up all the time)

gtg better use my idea

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing with the saves, is that people have gotten all of the 3 different saves along with the game install file but still but it only got the autosave part and crashed.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
no im stuck at autosave... the ppl at 2ch, are working on something... if u google translate stuff... it sounds like they like to go fishing
tongue.gif

for the most part, it looks like we're just gonna have to wait, not much we can do right now except hope that those japanese pplz at 2ch no wth they're doing, and can get us a beautiful patch soon...

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahaha I have tried to go to 2ch but Im not really sure if I was in the right place, I couldn't find a kingdom hearts thread so I left. What kinds of things are they looking into trying?

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have faith that someone will find it, I will also hopefully have the UMD by friday so yeah Im not really that worried about not playing the game but it would be nice to not have to wait till then.

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh I was also wondering if anyone out there knows if there is a way of converting an iso or cso to an Eboot? or even just a way to make an eboot that is like a shortcut to an iso? I have a few things I would like to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j