Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Wow Microsoft
mellow.gif
I mean just dig yourself into a deeper grave why don't you.
Honestly, I can't see this thing going far at all other than a few strange people who think this EyeToy product is a worthwhile endeavour.

Yes, because the Eyetoy is a 3D camera isn't it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SPH73 said:
OP has an agenda, lol. Shit wont get changed.

Sorry that I actually have things to do in my life. I'll update it when I damn well please.

Still, what's with all this emphasis on the Dashboard and media controls? I mean really, they're advertising this as a $150 remote control. Yeah, you may be "LOL I CAN CONTROL THE DASHBOARD WITH MY HANDS" for a little while but after that it'll be highly useless, especially when you realize that you might as well just have stuck to the controller to do all that.

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
bceagles said:
I'm kind of hoping Nintendo releases the 3DS around the time of Kinect just to steal some sales~

I can't wait till the 29th September when either Reggie or Iwata-san say "So when does that silly waving thing from Microsoft come out? Because the 3DS is out the same day. A little more expensive but hey, at least this is a console and not an add-on."
rofl.gif

After reading the article where M$ correct themselves it still kind of reads to me that it's not going to be voice support all over. Either E3 was staged and the the 360s were actually running DVDs or they've somehow gone backwards from what they showed there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night