Question "Keep me logged in" not working

TMS1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the site's look was updated, I've been checking the "keep me logged in" box every time I sign in, but instead it automatically signs me out when I close the page. Is there a solution for this?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
are you using a firefox\chrome extension that deletes cookies after you close the page? if you are, then thats the problem
anyway recommend you to clean them and cache as well, that may fix the problem

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's working great on both my laptop and phone. Laptop on Firefox with standard history settings (ie: it keeps everything until I say otherwise), and Chrome with the same on my phone. Like others have said, clear your cache and cookies, and double check your history settings to make sure cookies are made to stick around.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Never had that problem with Palemoon (it's based in the Firefox engine) ...maybe it's due to some Firefox recent update? ...I couldn't tell

are you using a firefox\chrome extension that deletes cookies after you close the page?
There are some settings in those browsers that do that too ...people should check that ...and also see if other softwares are not involved in some cookie cleaning schedule (anti-malwares, anti-virus, CCleaner...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-