Kanes Wrath - Cyborg

bluebright

OP
Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
I really only post my site updates here at GBAtemp when I want some feedback. SO, here was my first attempt to...'paint' digitally.

mza22.png

I've been playing Kane's Wrath, the expansion to Command and Conquer 3 heaps, 'cause it's cool. For those who haven't played it, the game has lots of red in it.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice job
smile.gif
Especially on the red parts, they really look like they're glowing. The light sources must've been a complete nightmare to keep track of. Could say that the blue veins stick out a bit; they are all the same shade of blue and aren't affected by the light like the skin, but I understand that'd be quite fiddly to do in this style.

Xcalibur: Why does it matter if it was drawn in Paint? (and you can tell it isn't because Paint can't blend brush edges like that anyway). The drawing you linked is good, but it's a completely different style (solid blocks of colour with minimal variation) so you can't really compare the two.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Psyfira said:
Nice job
smile.gif
Especially on the red parts, they really look like they're glowing. The light sources must've been a complete nightmare to keep track of. Could say that the blue veins stick out a bit; they are all the same shade of blue and aren't affected by the light like the skin, but I understand that'd be quite fiddly to do in this style.

Xcalibur: Why does it matter if it was drawn in Paint? (and you can tell it isn't because Paint can't blend brush edges like that anyway). The drawing you linked is good, but it's a completely different style (solid blocks of colour with minimal variation) so you can't really compare the two.

I was just curious thats all. I don't know much about this sort of stuff.
I wasn't saying it mattered but doing something in paint and doing something in photoshop don't seem equal.

also, this was made in paint:

beautiful_mspaint_artwork_t.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PvTrTp7Tc&pp=ygUTd2hhdCB3aGF0IGluIGRhIGJ1dA%3D%3D +1