Gaming K1 GBA SP Software Problems

Xuio

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
lordgoober, have you tried pressing reset button? (on the lower right part of the device, you'll need something like paper clip to do that).

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't try to go into an empty directory with this device. I've managed to get the thing hardlocked with a beeping sound when I accidentally went into an empty directory on the sd card and scrolled down. I'm now trying to get the battery compartment open but am failing with any screwdrivers I have.

Did you mean the empty file? I had tested on My K1 GBA SP. I created an empty file on my 4GB TF card under the root of the game listing menu- I did this on my computer. I scrolled down and finding everything is all right. I press the button A on the empty file. It shows" Directory is empty, press B to return". Then I press button B to return. And I scrolled down and up. Nothing happened. No beeping sound. No black screen. No hardlock. Everything is OK.

lordgoober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it looks like it was probably some sort of glitch because there were actually files in the folder (it was my NES rom folder). I forgot about the reset button.

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a K101 software problem and idk if it's the same as k1 GBA SP, but I'll post here anyway.

On the japanese version of Pokemon Emerald, when i view a pokemon's moves, the screen gets very glitchy.
Randomly colored pixels are scattered across various areas of the screen and it is difficult to discern the text.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a K101 software problem and idk if it's the same as k1 GBA SP, but I'll post here anyway.

On the japanese version of Pokemon Emerald, when i view a pokemon's moves, the screen gets very glitchy.
Randomly colored pixels are scattered across various areas of the screen and it is difficult to discern the text.
Try to update the latest firmware to solve your problem. Here is the link: www.k1gbasp.com/download/revo-k101-fw-fix-sav.zip

0wner170

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Please help, i have played much on my Revo k101 but everytime i have tried to put the save over to vba it does not work , i have tried with the pokemon games and i can not find out how to correct it please help me :*(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm